Ban Appeal For E Boi

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5714

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No. Truthfully, I am his older sibling writing this up for the player. He’s just 9 years old playing the game. He said he hadn’t read the rules before. But I read it up and explained to him the related offense. I myself know most of them now. Btw, english is not our first language, so don’t expect him to be able to read the whole rules himself. He still didn’t know about the rest of them. But, since those are mostly common sense rules, I don’t think he will commit any of them. Boy got good manners.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It is unfair. He was accused of using Modified Client in Survival, which as how I understood is that, it seems he gave the impression of having cheated his progress in survival. Which he said he didn’t. He didn’t even know about the possibility until I mentioned about them when explaining the rules. He said he wasn’t even warned of anything when the ban suddenly happened.

Besides, kids had a lot of free time, especially during Covid these days. Closed schools and lockdown whatever. They spend those times in the computer. Won’t be weird if his progress are faster than others.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I realised that, in survival, everyone had to start back from zero, and the players help each other to advance. People could willingly give items and trade. Advanced players could give strong items to beginners, or carry them through the hard part. Which also happened to him sometimes, which may explain why some of his gears are powered up.

I believe this is just a misunderstanding which led to false charge. I hope you can unban the acc, and allow the kid to continue playing.
Thank you for your time and attention, and sorry if we sibs trouble you.

Looking at the rules, you staffs had been doing great job with the servers, thanks for your dedication. ^^

2 Likes

Do you want to humor me and say all 1984(more likely 1998, a full two stacks) platinum coins were obtained legitimately?

2 Likes

4-5 days ago, didn’t remember when, was approached by someone who intended to quit. That person gave the coins. Forgot the name.

Though, it was also the same day, another player named named Harva? or Harvae? gave him the sword Zenith.

2 Likes

Not being able to give a name is the equivalent of the event not happening. Further looking into chat logs, I’ve seen absolutely nothing that signifies you got those coins from someone else.

Harve was banned for the use of Exploits. This was on Tuesday. Ironically, you claim to have gotten the coins on the same day he gave the the Zenith, from a different person. Looking at your chat logs from Tuesday, the highest number of platinum coins you claim to have are 4, which is starkly different from when you were banned. If I put that difference into perspective, you claim to have spent 99 platinum coins on the Zenith two days after you say you obtained them both. That just doesn’t sound very right, does it? Especially when you consider that I’m very adamant towards checking the inventory of people in survival; I very much doubt I’d miss two stacks of platinum coins sitting in your safe over a period of a few days, when I recall seeing the Zenith the day you got it just fine.

2 Likes

Clarified things a bit more with him. When I pushed him if he is extremely sure of getting the coins at the same day as Zenith, he said he got the impression that it is close to the time he got Zenith, which is why he thought it should be the same day. Still, he said when he got the coins, he did conversed with the person who gave him the coins. Is confident about this. So, referring to what you said, I presumed it should be in the chat logs between when he got Zenith, until the two days later. And he said he was given the coins at left bin? I don’t get what he’s trying to say there. Well, had to trouble you to check on the logs. Sorry.

U see, forgetfullness runs in the family. I can’t really blame him or scold him for that when I am the worst among us all. :sweat_smile:

And, Oh yeah, don’t take 99Platinum coin as the actual amount. Bet the boy was lazy to calculate, and since it should cost a lot to upgrade to legendary, he ended up just rounding up the final amount to that. Played the game also, the actual cost to upgrade should be lots of Platinum, some Gold, and some Copper, since you know, the upgrade cost varies for each version of the weapon.

2 Likes

So, how is it going Madeira?

3 Likes

Is there any problem with the investigation? Is it not possible to unblock my brother?

2 Likes

@Madeira bro, can you please at least update me a status and not leave me hanging? ;-; He really like this server and is looking forward to playing on Survival again. Please. Whatever he did, or didn’t do, he will make sure that there won’t be a repeat.

2 Likes

I will also give him a lesson on being careful/suspicious of accepting attempts of goodwill and about avoiding any actions that can be interpreted as flaunting one’s wealth, even if it may be well-intentioned like in those chat logs.

So, again, can you unblock him?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.