Ban appeal for cheating in zombie modes

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I knew I could get banned, I was playing zombie game mode on god mode as I wanted to impress my friends with a high round record since I always died very early and easily. Knowing that it’s a bad thing to do I still did it.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
The ban was very fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Please consider unbanning me. I sincerely apologize for cheating and am very sorry. I swear I’ll never lie to you. Please accept my apologies. I’m really sorry, and I swear I won’t cheat. Even though I’m bad at it, the zombie game mode is a lot of fun, and I could spend hours playing it. I apologize for cheating. If given the opportunity, I swear I will never cheat again. I adore your zombie game mode and don’t want to be unable to play it in the future. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Thank you for listening to what I had to say and you I hope you could find a way to forgive me.

3 Likes

@Madeira could you give me a time limit of ban instead :pleading_face: like 3 months or even a year. When I had the cheat I had downloaded a moodded version of terraria where you couldn’t take any damage. I wanted to download the original version but it gave me a note saying “terraria is not available in your country” and I just went with the modded version instead. In this modded version you could not take any damage other than burning and poison. I lied about “wanting to impress my friends”. In all honesty I was just referring to the other accepted ban appeals and they all had something in common which was knowing they could get banned. So I tried basing my excuses on those statements but it didn’t turn that well. Speaking truthfully I also did not read the rules as it was my first time playing the server and had no idea what and where anything was at. I just continued going through every teleporters and eventually got to the zombie mode. As soon as I entered a swarm of zombies came at me, I could not take any damage and I also tried fisting the zombies as I had no idea how to get weapons. Eventually after hours being put into the game I finally figured out how certain items are bought but… I still had immortality, I did not want anyone to think I was cheating as I hate being called a cheater. I tried to blend in with the other players, how they move and how they avoided zombies and I even try to always exit the server when everyone else dies as I knew no one would be able to survive certain rounds. I played every zombie game whilst being immortal but it really didn’t sit right with me, the games were extremely enjoyable but I hated that I couldn’t take any damage whatsoever. So as dumb as I am, I had the idea of helping the players reach rounds that are pretty much nearly impossible to beat as I got tired of having to exit when they die. This continued for games after games until Madeira got into the server and banned me. I was really upset and regretted it. So I tried finding the servers forums and here I am, I posted a ban appeal three days ago and realized Madeira did not like the post I made as it was just me begging to get back into the server. And I still am now :sweat_smile:. But I really do apologize for cheating, I have found a way to buy the original terraria using “Nord Vpn” and I’m currently playing a full 1.4 playthrough awaiting my ban to get any reports backs.
(Unban me pretty please :pleading_face:)

4 Likes

I forgot to mention, I was banned prior to this ban for the same reasons.
I was banned the first time but I did not think of anyway to download a non hacked version so I kept playing the server and was banned the second time. It was that time I finally searched the internet on how to download the original version… welp that’s all

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.