Ban Appeal for Ban Forever

www.dark-gaming.com/ban/566

I was given Red’s Wings by someone, so I put them on. I didn’t know that it was against the rules, and I was getting items, so I have no idea if I was being confronted. I beleive that I should have a second chance.

2 Likes

and you just " randomly had the dev. patch installed "?

2 Likes

no it doesnt work like that. if the wings are effected by the patch then anyone can wear it without getting the debuffs.

2 Likes

yeah and anyone that has them without debuffs gets banned

2 Likes

[quote=zombiesback50]no it doesnt work like that. if the wings are effected by the patch then anyone can wear it without getting the debuffs.[/quote]No. Do you even know how it works? The client (note client) has been modified so that when the person equips the armor and wings, no debuffs will be applied. If another client (without the modification) wears the same wings, that client will get the debuffs because their client is not modified.

2 Likes

I had it on from another server. I didn’t know it wasn’t allowed. I didn’t think it would hurt anyone as I was just colectibg resources… I’ve rethought it and I feel that whatever anyone feels is necessary should be applied. I am perfectly fine.

With whatever the admins seem necessary

2 Likes

All of our players are to be at the same level when playing. Modifying your client lowers the integrity of the server and corrupts the legitimacy of the players. We provide our services for vanilla clients only, and any modification to a client is forbidden. I suggest, seeing as you are oblivious to the rules, that you read them over as you will find the rule that you were banned for as well.

https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421

2 Likes