Ban appeal Falsely accused

account name in this forum: Mankind_member (just registered because i get banned)
Steam account username : (--)Mankind_member(--)
sorry for the bad english is not my native language
[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
i did not

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
i think it was not fair, because i never advertise ANYTHING and first of all i didn’t even talk/chat to anyone in the server. what i did just going to the item section and taking some item that can make my game easier. to be honest i took some of the boss item so i can have fun with my friend in the “For the worthy” world in master mode with end game char am i get ban because of that? if yes then im very sorry i didn’t know it was forbiden
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
it say that i got banned because of advertising, but i swear i didn’t do it and why would i advertising something when i don’t have many friend(in game) and sponsor. so the point is i got falsely accused so please unban me, because this sever make my game easier.

1 Like

If you were banned automatically for advertising

then it’s not possible for you to have never said anything in chat. It only triggers on chat messages.

2 Likes

hmmm then why i got ban automatically? i don’t remember if i type anything in the chat because i never talk to anyone and i just joined the server 5 days ago. this is making me confused arghhh

2 Likes

Are you on PC v1.4.0.5 or are you on Mobile?

3 Likes

i am playing terraria 1.4 on pc

edit: the latest

edit 2: maybe i do something bad and the system mistaken me for advertising

2 Likes

if you busy is ok i can wait until 7 day because the post will get deleted lol

2 Likes

So you are saying you didn’t send anything in chat?

2 Likes

yes i did not

2 Likes

I’ve tested with different things, and it isn’t possible to get auto-banned without saying something in chat.

(Sorry about my second advertising ban appeal, Fofle!)

2 Likes

hmm if i remember correctly i did type in the chat and said “testing” and only that idk why i get this

I swear i didn’t type anything in the server only just that uggh i wish there is a chat log

2 Likes

This is an old ban, way back in 2016. The IP might have got circled around to you, and thus false ban.

1 Like

then how do i fix it?

2 Likes

Lord Avery has to unban you I guess, unless Fofle can or somethin

1 Like

awww man… are you the dev too?

2 Likes

No just some random guy with a helper app

2 Likes

ok thanks a lot for your help

2 Likes

@popstarfreas or @LordAvery hello sir is me again idk if it’s true but im telling you i didn’t advertise anything the thing i remember is typing “testing” so please will you unban me sir?

edit: and sir the server ip i used to play the server is 7777

2 Likes