Ban appeal falsed banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Its unfair cuz im banned not knowingly and i was banned in 2020 but i started to play on this server on 2021and banned 2022 January

[Q4] Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I still want to continue to play on this server play pvp,pve,gamemodes and survival, Im very sorry if i break some rules I promise that i will not break the rules again.

I would appreciate if my ban appeal will be accepted.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format (particularly with Q4.)
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

Seems like you edited it, but still haven’t fixed the issue.
I suggest putting Q4’s question and its corresponding answer into separate lines.

7 Likes

Um how do i ban apoeal at solardiety

5 Likes

Pls unban me im beeging

5 Likes

My ban code changed

4 Likes

Just bump my ban link changed yesterday my ban link now is 7427

4 Likes

My ban again changed 4422

4 Likes

Its a week niw that im banned

3 Likes

If im banned in 2020 im not playing in 2020 i start ating terraria in 2021 and discivered terraria dark gaming server in October 15th and banned at 2022 january

3 Likes

Um can someone could look up my ban appeal plss im begging 1 trillion pls i want to be unbanned

3 Likes

This ban appears to be applying to you unintentionally. We have altered the ban so that it will no longer affect you. This will not affect your chances of any future appeals. This appeal has been accepted.

3 Likes