Ban appeal about abusing mech bags duplication

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, because i get a really big advantage of duplicating mech bags meanwhile other players dying over and over again just to kill a single mech.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
If you unban me, i will never duplicate mech bags or abuse bugs again and play fair like every other player does. I deeply apologize for abusing bugs.

4 Likes

I’m confused by this, could you clarify? You said that you thought the ban was not fair, but then explained a reason as to why you gained an advantage by abusing the duplication exploit, which seems fair to me.

5 Likes

I gained an advantage about

I said “no” because it’s not fair for other players like i duplicate mech bag for about 300+ and for that many bags i can have many plat coins and souls to trade with players to get better weapons.

4 Likes

The incident
When can you unban me?:((

4 Likes

Oh, gotcha. We’re not asking if you think what you did was fair, since other players weren’t punished for breaking the rules (in this case, duping). We’re asking if you think your ban was fair in regards to your actions that led up to your ban. Since we got that cleared up and you explained why it was unfair, I believe we’re ready to proceed.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

Section 8: no.2
Sorry for making these mistakes it will never happen again

5 Likes

How can i be unbanned or what should i do to get unbanned?

4 Likes

That rule refers to mainly the Trading System, the rule broken in the case of gameplay is this one under Section 5, Hacking/Exploits:

Regardless, please directly quote the rule you broke so that we can proceed. If you don’t know how to quote another post, check the guide in my previous reply.

5 Likes

Abusing duplication bugs

5 Likes

Once again, that’s the wrong Bugs and Exploits rules, since that one refers to the Trading System in Section 8. Please check and quote the one in Section 5.

5 Likes

Sorry about that im messed up

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

1: yes
2: yes
3: yes
4: yes

I agree.

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes