Ban 10153 appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, I was banned for something I did not do.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was banned for something I did not do which was using racism in the chat. The appeal says fortnitelegend 69 and my in game username was elongated muskrat and the player and I were actually on at the same time and I was there to see his ban live by big russ and I tried logging in today and was banned.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format. Take the appeal format and put it here, filling in the appeal format with the information provided as best you can.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

Ok I have made the corrections necessary

4 Likes

Could you fix up your ban link as well?

4 Likes

Ok fixed the link as well.

4 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks.

4 Likes

You state that your ban is unfair, and you were banned for something you did not do, but I do not ban anyone unless I see serious rule violations, and have evidence to back it up. I saw you enter racist language into chat, and triple-checked your player name and IP before creating the ban.

Here is proof of you violating S1#4, Racism:
FortniteLegend69 2

I covered the rest of the word since it does not seem appropriate for me to leave it as it is, but you and I both know exactly what it says.

Additionally:

You claim that you were online at the same time as FortniteLegend69, and were in the same lobby as them, but I do not recall any player named “elongated muskrat” at any point in time being in that lobby. Additionally, the IP you registered your forum account with and the IP of player “FortniteLegend69” are identical. This is obviously no coincidence. You wanted to play the victim and the bystander, hoping you could pose as a different person and get unbanned without being held accountable for your actions, and that will not happen on my watch.

For all the reasons above, this appeal is denied. When you are ready to be honest about what happened you can create another appeal.

3 Likes