Anyone With More than 0.99 Credits?

Anyone have 1+ credits so I can give you my entire inventory for them?

5 Likes

wut´s ur inv?

2 Likes

I don’t have inventory space, nor have I been remembering to vote a lot recently, but… I mean, I have 1.2 Credits as well as a seemingly glitchy RoD command item.

2 Likes

i do, but why u want to do this? (btw show inv)

2 Likes

I’m not giving away my Moderator title or dark teal though

2 Likes

Why do you need credits lol, are you getting a new custom title/tag?

1 Like

Yes, so do you accept the offer?

2 Likes

I was saving up for my own lol, sorry

1 Like

even the mod title?

(yikes probs no but dosnt cost anything to ask lmfao)

2 Likes

Also I noticed your moderator title is colored, so I was wondering how this was accomplished.

Turns out it’s just a line of code: <span style="color: #FF6700">Moderator</span>

I wonder if this is reproducable

1 Like

i think to work on terraria code would need to be [c/FFF000:test] or something

2 Likes

It’s only in HTML format so that it’s in color if you view it from a browser.

It needs to be in this format to be in color in-game. You can’t craft anything in this format. To have a colored name or tag, you need the Cmds Color Name or Color Tag respectively.

2 Likes

:sad:

Well I did manage to recreate in the inventory at least.

1 Like

I mean, this doesn’t really do anything. You just inspected the page and fiddled around, but alrighty then.

2 Likes

hi

Edit: I uploaded this and then instantly got a phone call from an unknown number, was that you???

2 Likes

Yeah the HTML is just a representation of the real in-game, it wouldn’t make any difference.

Wait so [c/FFF000: mado] wouldn’t work?
That sounds kind of funny to have just that text as your actual title though.

1 Like

I see you also have the Master Exterminator title

I found it funny that your (the Destroyer) and (the Collecter) tags were right next to each other lol

2 Likes

Yes, as you might’ve noticed through the clogged inventory, I do indeed collect lots of cosmetics.

The next inventory expansion at all (excluding special slots because a duplicate /buff equipped would do nothing) is 8000 DP.

2 Likes

hmmm maybe…

2 Likes

No, it wouldn’t unless you have. . .

2 Likes