An Apology.

Hello there.
I am here to apologize for something. Most of you already know of those things I lied about in the past. I’ll admit it, I was an attention - seeking d*ckhead. None of you deserved that since I denied it even when you found out - I was just a kid who didn’t know what he was doing on the internet. Only recently have I looked back and seen how much I have done to the server. (The removal of Silverlight and some players, I have worried people for no reason whatsoever, I have been a total asshole.) I know some of you may not know what I am talking about, but for those who do, I am here to say that I have looked back on what I’ve done and tried for some remorse. Even to those who believed me, this may be a shock to you the most. I do not deserve anyone’s forgiveness, and I promise from now on it will be the truth and the truth only.
Thank you so much for reading this.

1 Like

Damn…ye…you are sometimes a lil’ kid, like that time when you were in a fight with Solar. You kinda get triggered easily, but this is life, you got to defend yourself, but pacientely and without violence. Continue to be calm. You are an awesome guy, but as I said, easily getting triggered and sometimes childish, you are a good friend and you never harmed me! I hope you will continue to have a good relation ship with others! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You did kinda come uninvited to my friend’s and I’s co-op by coming and griefing everything with dynamite.

1 Like

Really? xD

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like