[Accepted]App for Helper 2-26-14

I just want to say guys, I have been waiting for this for a long time!

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My name is Legoman in the server, because I’m not popular enough for a nickname!:slight_smile:
[Q2] How often are you on the server? When I can, I’m on the server 2-6 hors a day. I know that’s quite a lot, but hey I would probably be on more, because I have a weird love for helping people.
[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I would love to be a helper, because it would be easier to help people out, without them saying, “You’re just a crew member!” Besides, like I said before I have a strange liking for helping people. Also so I can finally be a part of this awesome staff!

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? Of course! If I were working on a project, I would just drop my things, teleport to them(ask for permission first), and help them learn as much as possible! Also I will, because I know more about crew members now, so I understand them.
[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? Yes, like I said before I know what a crew member wanted to know and what there problems were. So I will be prepared for the toughest questions. Also I have looked into the Information center for Terraria, and studied a bit.
[Q6] Tell us about you? My name is Stephen, and I love pizza, playing sports, and playing Terraria! I am from Wisconsin, United States. I get out of school at 11:30 and have straight a’s. Sorry that’s all I’ve got. Thanks

1 Like

+1 I’ve seen you help occasionally on the server. Good luck m8
-Swaggy

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t been on lately because I’ve had the flu. Should be better by tomorrow.

1 Like

I have to say, you are on a good amount of time, and you are very helpful a lot! You seem to always go out of your way to help other users. nice job! +1

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Would say +1 since he is on alot the format of the helper app is great

1 Like

Thanks everyone I appreciate it!

1 Like

I will be forwarding you to the testing phase, conducted by me, Please be aware that the results of this testing will trump any and all +1s your recieve this is to make sure you are actively answering questions as a Crew member. Please do not assume others will answer the questions and you can just slack off, I want you to race to be the one to answer it. I will not tell you when your tests will begin or end. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

wait… so what if I cant get on that much in the next two days?

1 Like

Then he’ll probably prioritize mine.

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

hi?

1 Like
  • Good Luck You seem Pretty trust worthy :slight_smile: *
1 Like

thanks

1 Like