[Accepted] Yems' Second Ban Appeal and Potential Glitch

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Advertising, again, but not for anything familiar.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No. I think it was actually a glitch, as I don’t remember saying anything to do with numbers or periods.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, as my game crashed, but I somehow got banned. I assume this was an error that somehow affected the autoban system? Idk.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because together with the reasons of my last ban appeal, but kinda overwriting it, I just got banned outta nowhere. I have lotsa undefined plans, but I don’t have the chance to do them if I just can’t play on the server anymore.

But seriously, like wtf happened there, it’s like my game intended to ban itself : P

hmm does the game have the power to say a chat message itself? cuz that maybe a factor, the only reason I can get auto - banned is by saying some numbers and dots together, if there are anymore ways, that might have somethin to do with it

2 Likes

You’re saying you never sent a chat message before you got banned?

2 Likes

Ye, or at least i don’t remember.

idk i might have sent one?

1 Like

Well it’s important to know, otherwise you might get banned again and end up back here. Did you send anything like 1.4.0.2?

2 Likes

hmm not that I remember at least, my memory is pretty bad as i watched a one hour long terrarian video and starved my brain of memory before I made this ban appeal.

I remember from my last ban appeal that I said that version of terraria, but it would be pretty embarassing if I did say that. But I don’t think I did, is there a way you can get data from the appeal and find out?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not. I will unban you.
Unbanned.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.