[Accepted] Vec's Ban Appeal

[1] Why were you banned?
I used a modified client to no-clip with the Red’s wings Accessory while I was in pvp mode to exit a dark area. This was witnessed by a player named XxSlayerxX who then reported those actions but with little information as to what exactly i did.
[2] When were you banned?
By my guess,7/26/14 since the thread was responded to a little later than expected
[3] How long have you been banned?
A day and a few hours
[4] Where were you when you was banned?
I decided the best recourse was to go offline to try and speak about it in the forum. I was banned a few hours later.
[5] Who banned you? If you do not remember their name, then what was their staff rank?
I do not know who banned me but i assume It was a server administrator
[6] Do you think your ban was unfair? If so, why?
No, the ban was justified in accordance to the rules.
[7] Why should we unban you?
I want to be unbanned simply because this server has to have one of the greatest communities I have seen thus far. I can learn from mistakes and not repeat them, such as not taking initiative as a young adult and reading the server’s rules. This ban has also had it’s collateral damage towards my older sibling which I feel is a major grievance to his terraria playing experience. I would like to apologize for my behavior since I am used to debating from my high school years and I must have come off as an ignorant player. I hope this request won’t fall on deaf ears and that i can continue to play in such a well built server. First impressions are everything so I feel a second chance will allow me to show myself as a great addition to the DG game community.

I think this is the right time to go and read over the https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421. When you’ve read and fully understand these rules, tell me that you’ve read them and that you won’t break any again.
Breaking the rules a second time will end in a not so forgetful response.

Alright, I have read the rules thoroughly and feel confident on not breaking any of them again. I don’t want to cause any issues since this server is one of my favorites on terms of architecture and my brother does enjoy the pvp within the spawn area due to it’s overall labyrinth design. Again I don’t know if this is believable but I would give you my word not to use any exploits to break the rules again.

And thank you for reading this appeal.

The ban appeal has been accepted. You are now allowed into the server.