[Accepted] Unikram's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Unikram, and I always go under the alias of “Unikram”, though sometimes I create vanities under “Captain Vanity”

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I try to be on as often as I can, though I can’t guarantee I can always be on since I have school and work to do. I am usually on from around 11-12 AM and 6-10 PM and from 12 AM or 2 PM onwards.
My timezone is CEST (Central European Summer Time), GMT +2

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a helper because I have been on the server for so long, helped people so much, and I want to take it to the next level. I think I am ready, I know a lot of people on the server, seen a lot of things here, learned even more…

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, yes I will. If I have a problem, I know how to fix it, if others have and they don’t know, I would rather help them in fixing the problem and answering their questions rather than chasing after my own problems.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Possibly, I am not too sure though. I have been on the server for 2 years, helped in many things and fixed many problems. I have shaped the surface and taught others many things, even how to get a Forum account. It all depends on the kind of question.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I am a 16 17 year old guy named Daniel that lives in Rijeka, Croatia. Most people in my street are busy adults, so the only friends I have are in school. In the meantime, I play games because it is either insanely hot or rains out here. One of those games are Terraria, and I discovered this server in summer 2014. I’ve been here since, supporting people and shaping the server. I haven’t really been known for a long time, though old players know me. I’ve made friends with most known people on the server, ranging from the owner, to the admins, to just members. I really like history, and enjoy naval combat and ship anatomy. I have even decorated the oceans on Main with ships and helped decorate them on Mirror.
I like to see things change, meet new people, and make good friends. I also like small and cozy things (I am basically the opposite of a Claustrophobe) I am a creative and humorous guy, who likes physics and weapons (preferably Muskets and the flintlock system)

1 Like

Nice application, with a good length and plenty of information.
Good luck, Unikram!

1 Like

Am i allowed to +1 although I am banned atm?

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Unikram, you are one of the most interesting persons I’ve met on this server! Your knowledge about ships is impressive. You also help people and you are quite popular on the server! You deserve to be a staff! Keep up the good work! +1

1 Like

awh, thanks to all of you! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

+1 hes a pretty cool dude

1 Like

You’re a great person and you really deserve it! +1

1 Like

Thanks it really means a lot to me :smiley:

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Knight, Razor, you cannot give someone a +1 without giving them a valid reason for why you support their application. Any unexplained points won’t count towards anything.

1 Like

+1 You totally deserve it man! I have seen you do nothing but help people, especially with me and my vanities:P Good Luck!

1 Like

I like you Uni, you’re a good person with a lot of personality, If you’d be staff that’d be awesome, you are an awesome person who has helped DG for a long time, +1 Good Luck!

1 Like

Nice app, I think you deserve Helper
Good luck m8!
+1

1 Like

I’ve seen you around on DG, and throughout most of the time, you were helpful to people. I approve of this. +1

1 Like

Woohoo I beat the 5 +1s needed!
Thanks for all the support guys, this wouldn’t be possible without you!

1 Like

You deserve it!

1 Like

You curse way too much to be a helper. Other than that, good luck.

1 Like

Oh it is not THAT bad xD
I can control myself!
…I think?

1 Like

No… No you cant…

1 Like