[Accepted] Unban PLZ :(

1. I don’t have a ban link my ban was automatic

2. I was banned for advertising

3. I think it wasn’t fair and it was fair because i was asking one person to try out my server to see if it worked and i didnt read the rules and im sorry for being lazy next time i will read the rules

4. I think you should unban me because I didn’t know asking one person could lead to a ban and this is my first time being banned I just got the game 3 days ago :’( plz unban there is no other server like dark gamings all the other ones don’t have as much stuff or are empty and boring

- Sincerly Trex Zarleader
1 Like

“I think it wasn’t fair and it was fair because i was asking one person to try out my server to see if it worked”
The rules clearly state that display a foreign IP is a ban. How was this not fair?
If you wish you tell someone an IP, you may always use /w. As using /w will not result in an automatic ban.

I’d like you to read the rules in their entirety ( https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421 ), fully understand them and quote the rule which you have broken.
If you have any questions on the rules, feel free to ask them below.

1 Like

I read them and I said I was sorry for being lazy

I was Advertising an IP which is against the rules

plz unban me I spent all my money on this game and now im banned :frowning:

1 Like

Please, quote (copy exactly) the rule which you broke.

1 Like

" Advertising
Publicly displaying, trying to display or sending anything closely related to a foreign IP or domain is forbidden. This includes IPv6, IPv4 and local network IP addresses. If you are wanting to tell friends of another server, use “/w” to directly chat to the player. You are allowed to advertise a domain such as “youtube.com” as it is already commonly known and not directly associated with our servers content and environment."

1 Like

Appeal approved.
You will be unbanned ASAP.
Welcome back!

1 Like