[Accepted] Unban me please

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555

dark-gaming.com/ban/650

[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?

No, but i have now read the rules and realized what i have done wrong

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

It was definitely fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I have read the rules and every sub section for all the rules. I know that i was banned fairly but i would like a chance to atone for my misdoings. I hope my misdoings have not caused any misfortune or sadness in the community of this server. This server is a great community and i did not intend to break any rules or ruin the experience of anybody’s game while i broke the rules. I do hope that you allow me 1 more chance to be in this community.

You say you were not warned. I would like to enlighten you on a reason why that is.
I have banned over 100 people for the same reason that you were banned for, and I have tried, probably over 25 or so, to warn them that they are breaking the rules, but only 1 so far, out of every warning given, has been properly adhered to the new information and the player did not get banned. So as far as using Developer Armor goes, simply banning a player, and letting them appeal with a high chance of being unbanned is more efficienct, as it saves me a lot of time.

You say you have read the rules, and I believe this matter to be a simple case of understanding of which you have acknowledged. Just note that, if you ever break the same rule again, your appeal will be denied.