[Accepted] Unban Appeal

[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/2698

[Q2] I did break the rules knowingly

[Q3] The ban was fair because its not fair to the players in pvp

[Q4] Well i just wanted to win a few matches in pvp but when Lord Avery banned me i realized it wasn’t fair to him or the players around. I should’ve respected the rules of the server and fought fairly so that other people can enjoy the server. I understand how it is to pvp with a hacker and it isn’t fair at all and it got me mad. I should’ve of realized the feelings that others had fighting me unfairly. When i got banned i decided to not use anymore hacks or mods anymore so that i everybody can enjoy the server and have a fun time. I want to go back to dark gaming gain because out of all the servers i went to dark gaming is the best so i please ask you to unban me and forgive me for what i have done.

1 Like

Q1?
Also, what were you banned for?

1 Like

oh avery is suppose to do Q1 for me and i was banned for using an health potions twice in 1 sec

1 Like

So you were hacking or exploiting? Please write down the reason for your ban.

1 Like

I told him I’d add if for him. When I rebanned him for ban evasion, I didn’t add the number.

May I ask how I just saw you on the server?

1 Like

where do in add the reason for my ban

1 Like

I added it for you.

Now could you answer my question? How is it that you were in-game earlier?

1 Like

oh well i think because of the new update but i dont know the exact reason. i just tried to get in the server and it allowed me

1 Like

Interesting…

I’d like you to read the entirety of the rules , quote the rule which you have broken, and make sure you completely understand the rules.
If you have any questions on the rules, feel free to ask below.

1 Like

Ok i just read all the rules and i didnt know u couldnt have multiple accounts. im glad i read that 1

1 Like

I need you to quote the rule(s) you broke.

1 Like

ok

“All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.”

“People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.”

also “Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Players will not have the knowledge to clarify this as ‘fair’. As such, these are classed as no other than hacking. Public posted exploits below are allowed.”
that was all from section 5 Hacking/Exploits

also “Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Players will not have the knowledge to clarify this as ‘fair’. As such, these are classed as no other than hacking. Public posted exploits below are allowed.”
that was all from section 5 Hacking/Exploits

it looks like i posted the exploits twice

why is it adding on i didnt press edit

1 Like

Wonderful appeal.
Accepted.
Unbanned.
Welcome back.

1 Like