[Accepted] UltraGamerRO's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; dark-gaming.com/ban/3117
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?; Yes, i did, i tried using hacks to level up faster but it’s worthless, if i’m banned what are those levels useful for? But i now i learned my lesson and i’m not gonna do any of this again. I should’ve knew before that it was a bad idea…
[Q3] Do you think you Ban was fair?; Yes, i do…
[Q4] Why should we unban you?; Because i won’t do anything bad from now on and there should not be anymore problems. It would be very nice if you can get me out of this huge mistake that i made.

Apologies…

1. How is it possible to trust that you will not do it again? What if you simply do it when you think no one is around, or do it in a way that makes it harder to notice?
2. Even if you do get unbanned, all of your trading system stuff will be reset to level 0.

1.I promise. Whatever i do i won’t hack again for the rest of my life. Trust me. I won’t. All i want is to play and have fun.
2. So you mean that i will be at level 0?

Please, please, just give me and jensencheah a second chance. :< If you see me one time in my life that i hack, you can ban me in any way you want.

Unbanned.

Thx =)