[Accepted] Tiln's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
TilnPvP

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
Several hours per day, although I do not try to keep track of my time on the server.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
Helping people is fun(Even though I can already do that), I will look more official and have a higher chance of those in need of helping asking me for that help and have a bit more commands to help better than I currently can as crew. Also there are often no Helpers+ on.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will priotitize helping others, I know how frustrating it is to be a novice in a game and nobody is helping you.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, any game I play extensively I learn about nearly everything in it, so I am very confident I will have the knowledge to answer the questions. I attempted to run a Tshock server but my internet isn’t really that great, but I did get familiarized with all the commands :). I also have a helpful gamepedia to reference from!

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I’m not sure that is a question, but I am a 16 year-old male who, if he could, would spend all his time playing video games, watching videos and listening to podcasts(Although I have a huge yard and I basically have to take care of it myself… friggin friggin…). I also consider myself to a be very mature and intelligent person.

+1’s so far:
RubberDuckyFoxtrot(Not official as it was said in-game as a whisper)
Chenaley
Dragonslayer
Donuts
pickles
Warsong
ThePuddingEater
Mizuki
w1ljami(Not official as +1 was not mentioned)
XxSlayerxXx
noor748596
NE0Man5
LordBeastie

Nice application, and you seem to help quite a bit(Maybe pay a little more attention to questions than pvp :D). +1

[b]+1[/b] This is a nice app and you help a lot on the server :slight_smile: [b]+1[/b]

This is a lovely application overall except I’d like to draw your attention towards a few things. Keep in mind that Q5 mainly refers to things about the server, website, commands etc. I’d like you to add some more because I think you can improve it in that way. Your use of grammar is quite nice and considering the feedback of others I’d say you would be a good helper. Good luck with your application. +1

Agreed a little more detail wouldn’t hurt but all in all a good app. +1

gasp Another Umbreon fan? :smiley: Awesome! Anyways, well written, and I say you deserve this. +1

Nice Organization, and nice Application overall! +1

Active on server, and would make a great Helper. +1

EDIT: Lol bump

Great application, you have been very active so I belive you would be a great helper

I’m not sure what happened to BoB but I’m going to accept this for the testing phase.

yay congrats dude! gl :smiley:

opps this +1 is too late xD

1+ becuase he helped me how to set up tshock and other things

well done man

Good Job! +1!

1+ he aways answers my questions if no one else can.

A recent application such as this should not be on page 4. Bump

This application is in pending; any further +1’s or comments will be disregarded until its closed. All thats required is some tests.

This person has been tested by me and shows all the qualities a helper needs. Just don’t let pvping get in the way. Great app and he has completed the testing phase.

accepted.