[Accepted] TheSpectreWolf's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Why was I banned?
I was banned for hacking in items and/or illegal items - http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3750

[Q2] Did I break the rules knowingly?
I very much did, though it was a while ago so I’m not sure at that time I knew better.

[Q3] Do you think your ban was fair?
Yes I do. I deserved every bit of that ban, and I thank the mods for banning me before I caused anything else.

[Q4] Why should I get unbanned?
Well first of all, keep in mind that I was very immature and had downloaded a hacked client (terraria tweaker 2). Second of all, it happened a very long time ago ( 7th Jun, 2019 @ 7:44 pm). I feel like I have gotten better with usage of any sort of hacked client, as I have removed all of them from my computer. I feel like I should get unbanned for several reasons regarding the pull factors of the server. First, I really want to see how the server was developed and was changed. Second, I feel like the survival portion of the server had a great community and I wish to get back and play the mode (without hacks, obviously). And third, I just really admire the work gone into the server which has caused me to like it the most. So with those notes, can you please unban me?

1 Like

Appeal Accepted.
Unbanned.

1 Like