[Accepted] ThePowerTm's Ban Appeal.

Q1: https://dark-gaming.com/thread/banned-for-advertising.2757

Q2: I dont know what i do. I just remember spamming spawn bosses on PVE but idk if that is on the rules

Q3: I dont think it is fair cuz i dont see any proof of my doing bad things

Q4: I want to play this server cuz it is varied. Is hard to find a terraria server like this one and i dont want to lose the opportunity to play here

Thanks for read

1 Like

You were automatically banned by the anti-advertising filter. This filter strictly bans for potential ip addresses. You must have typed an ip or something similar to one which would be a string of numbers constantly interjected with full stops like so: 1.12.2.1. This prevents someone with the sole intent to advertise from trying bypassing a filter that does not immediately ban them.

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you were in issue with.

1 Like

i think only this one

#8 Non-English Languages
For the public chat, English is the only language supported. Staff are not required to deal with non-English speakers (e.g. attempting to use their language) and are permitted to mute or otherwise deal with users unable to understand our requests . That is, they can be punished for violations of the rules regardless of whether they’ve understood what we’ve said due to their inability to understand English.

But i dont remember posting a IP on the server or being warned by a mod

1 Like

[quote=Quinci]You were automatically banned by the anti-advertising filter. This filter strictly bans for potential ip addresses. You must have typed an ip or something similar to one which would be a string of numbers constantly interjected with full stops like so: 1.12.2.1. This prevents someone with the sole intent to advertise from trying bypassing a filter that does not immediately ban them.
[/quote]
It doesn’t ban if you haven’t said something strange. Could you read the rules for advertising and do as directed above? Better to be as clear as possible so you don’t have this issue again. I believe I have explained what got you banned also, but need to see you acknowledge it.

1 Like

sorry, i dont really speak english and this is the first time than i pass through this.

#10 Advertising
Publicly displaying, trying to display or sending anything closely related to a foreign IP or domain is forbidden. This includes IPv6, IPv4 and local network IP addresses. If you are wanting to tell friends of another server, use “/w” to directly chat to the player. You are allowed to advertise a domain such as “youtube.com” as it is already commonly known and not directly associated with our servers content and environment.

I think this is the one that are you saying. I have read the rule completely and I am aware of it

1 Like

Appeal Accepted.
If “Luih :v” is your account name, you have been unbanned.

1 Like