[Accepted] The Punisher's Helpers App

[Q1] IGN-
ThePunisher

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
Almost every day when I can, its a great server that I would like to give it from what I know. I’m around 1-5 hours a day, but times are changing because of school.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
as I said in [Q2], I would like to give the server and it’s players from what I know and my experience,
as it gave to me. Im also a fast learner and a gamer for several years. I would also enforce the rules as a helper, with what I have already got as a player in the server.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of-course I will, if its “PvPing”, building or fighting mobs, doesn’t matter what- I will stop for few seconds and even minutes to help players and I’m also willing to instruct them even if I will have leave what I’m doing, doesn’t matter how time the helping to a player will take.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, I do know a lot of stuff about the game, but there are always new things to do in the game and in the server it-self.
Im typing fast in English so I’m sure that I will handle masses of questions as Helper.
I got a good memory (much better than 2 years ago), so I remember/know lots of commands.
/house delete /house define /house share /who /me /playing /tp and more, also I know are higher-ranked commands too, but I got no use for them right now.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name is Gal and I’m from Israel (Time zone is GMT+2), aged 15.
I have 1st heard about it from a friend who got a cracked version (shhhh…) and from there I wanted to have this
game. When I received a prize from a contest - I went to trade for Terraria but it took me some days to find someone to trade the game for Terraria, but I found someone, and we traded right away…
I have already built some houses, a hotel (and inside it-bar & rest.), and Im helping all the players,
and I got a big “problem” of keeping the rules. on a racing MMO (NFSW for who knows) I took off more than 50 cheaters. Just an example.
I’m not only playing Terraria, as I’m also a member of the Night Owls Gaming community for 2 years (I got the game after they have all left it).
One of my biggest hobbies is Cars. I know a lot about cars, and Im keeping up with the industry. (My dreams car is the Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 SuperSnake)

1 Like

It’s an ok app overall except I would like you to improve a few things. Make it longer and improve your grammar. Make Q3 and Q5 longer. However you do help on the server so get my +1. EDIT: Wow, well done. This is a really awesome application. My +1 still stands. Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Ah. Good sir. I approve this, I’ve seen you at work.

+1 ಠ__ಠ

1 Like

this is a good helper app +1

1 Like

I think this is a good app and you are helpful on the server :slight_smile: and u is a good friend of mine. i hope to see you promoted to helper cuz u’d be good at it! +1 GL!

1 Like

Flawless, Just flawless. Best Application I have ever seen. +1

1 Like

Nice app and i see you help often so its a +1 from this guy! (Bash)

1 Like

Thank you all! :slight_smile:
Donuts, as you asked, I added some more for my app. .

1 Like

Good work and i see you help alot cause mostly all the time im on the server watching you So its a [color=blue] 1+ [/color] [color=green] For me [/color]

1 Like

Donuts, I added some more info as you asked (more than I added yesterday)

1 Like

I do not see you on that much, possibly because we have different time zones? There is one thing though. This application is just splendid. I guess I will +1 this bad boy.

1 Like

Forwarding to testing phase.

1 Like

good job dude! ya made it!

1 Like

(BUMP from 4th page lol)

1 Like

This person has passed the training phase and will be promoted into helper.

1 Like