[Accepted] The Moderator App Of Pickles.

Hello,
Pickles here and Welcome to my Moderator App. It was pretty fun to work on and I hope you enjoy!

[Q1] My real name is Chris.

[Q2] IGN is [-Nemesis] Pickles. Some other members call me Nem sometimes.

[Q3] Why you want to be a Moderator?

I would like to be a Moderator for several reasons such as climbing the ranks here at Dark-gaming and also to become more involved 

in the Dark-Gaming community. Being a Moderator will be a great experience just like being a Helper has been. I’ve never been this committed to a game and gaming community before and have found it to be a lot of fun. The biggest reason I want to become a Moderator is to keep up the safe and fun gaming experience that Dark-Gaming provides to all, to make way for the next Helpers in line while helping them, and keep helping new people to the server and game of Terraria. There are often times on the server we Helpers are trying to help out and it becomes very difficult to do when a random bad apple gets on a spamming/profanity rant that just gums up all the works. My being a Moderator and utilizing the commands available to me would assure a quick and fair response and gaming can continue as normal. I want to make the experience here at Dark-Gaming enjoyable for every gamer by ensuring that the integrity of the server is kept in tact. I want to be a Moderator because I believe that I will be a great one and that all will benefit from my greatness as a Moderator.

[Q4] Why I should accept you?

I should be accepted for a number of reasons,  mainly because I am great Helper I will be a even better Moderator by upholding the Dark-Gaming standards (rules and regulations) all while being fair and understanding to each situation. I am on the server a ton and have found myself alone on the server several times late my time (pacific time) and trying to help out when a bad apple shows up and makes things difficult for all like spamming, griefing, or copious amounts of profanity. Me only having the abilities of a Helper can only deter the bad apples so much and takes me away from helping people that need it. Being able to properly enforce the rules and standards set forth fairly and justly will be my upmost priority along with maintaining my Helper ways. I will do my best to look at all angles of a conflict before enforcing a punishment like a Ban. I would want a banning to be my very last resort in a resolution. I am a fair and laid back person, but being disrespectful to other players, staff, and server rules will result in my wrath. I am eager to learn and grow in order to better Dark-gaming. I own the Monty Python movies: "The Holy Grail", "The Life Of Brian", and "The Meaning Of Life". Lets just say, I know some things.   

[Q5] Make up 2 scenario’s, include the chat and any commands you would use.

Scenario 1.
It is a nice, quiet and peaceful day on Dark-Gaming.com’s Terraria server when all of a sudden Pickles stumbles upon and interesting half broken house…

Me: hmm looks like a grief has gone down here.
Member: really pickles, whatchya going to do about it?
Me: well lets just check.
Me:/history
Me: looks like it was a fellow by the name of “thegriefer” about 14 mins ago.
Member: well that’s no good, now what pickles?
Me: first things first fix this place back up.
Me:/rollback 15m 100
Member: wow its fixed!
Me: and now for the perpetrator
Me:/ban add thegriefer grief
Me: done and done, he wont be destroying other players homes/creations any more.
Member2: pickles thegriefer is my friend and says he did not grief please unban him.
Me: well I did /history and it says for a fact that he did grief.
Member2: he says he is sorry and wont do it again.
Me: in that case tell him he can go to dark-gaming.com and find the terraria server ban
appeals section and create a ban appeal and follow the format, then it be considered to unban him.
Member2: ok thanks pickles
Me: np :]

Scenario 2.

Meanwhile on the Dark-Gaming Terraria server.....

Me: so then I said to him “that’s not a paladin’s hammer, that’s my hat”
Member: lol good one pickles. haha
Spammy: ajsdiIHOHSHuhufusbdiuf
Me: no spam plz.
Spammy: WHY
Me: well its part of the rules here on this server and plz no caps.
Spammy: THATS F!^&# STUPID S+%$!
Me: Spammy please stop with the caps and please no profanity.
Spammy:asdoahsoasjiaIHSDIOHSOIUh F%# YOU YOU F^&$ A*&HOLE
Spammy:SHUIHIUHEUG(GSDHSDGYUDUOXWDFYUSDGYUOGSYUDV
Me: Spammy last warning now please stop with the spam, caps, and profanity.
Spammy: F$^% you YOUR NOT THE BOSS ME SH$%Head.
Me:/mute Spammy
Me: now that’s better
Member: pickles what if he starts again after the mute?
Me: well then it is time for /kick then.

Q6] What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator?

I will do whatever I can to stay a Moderator by enforcing the rules and ensuring that I am on as much as I can be. I will certainly back the Helpers and teach the Helpers what I know to keep the server a fun and safe place to game. I always like to announce when I am leaving and wait a little bit before doing so, just in case I am needed real fast. Like before when I had a family emergency arise I created a thread to let everyone know that I would be away for a little while but still would be able to get on the site. (connectivity allowing) It worked out well and got a lot of support from my fellow Dark-Gamers which made things better. I am willing and eager to learn and grow in the community. 

[Q7] How often can you be on the server and active to help people?

I am on the server a lot most days on and off throughout the day and mostly in the evenings my time which is pacific time. I'm on for hours on end helping out or dabbling in architecture. I've been on by myself more then a few times as well.     

Thanks for checking out my Moderator app "The Moderator App Of Pickles, and thanks to the all my fellow Helpers and Staff that has backed me and helped me out.

Cheers,
Pickles.

1 Like

Pickles your a really wise guy and a responsible one to so you deserve a 1+

1 Like

this is one of the most awesome apps I’ve ever read pickles! and u were really nice to me on the server(whether or not i knew that u were Nemesis :P) so a definite +1

1 Like

really great followed the format,well written,my friend,+1 :smiley: hope you get helper

although your going to have to wait for more helpers

1 Like

This looks like you put so much effort and time into this. You are a great friend, and a responsible person. This app is just amazing, and you deserve mod! +1

Also, I would mute them the second warning, and maybe kick the third. (in my opinion from reading the rules)

You gave him like warnings until you kicked, just want to make sure :wink:

1 Like

great you have put lots of effort and time to this it’s a good app here you go +1

1 Like

Really good Application, I’ll give you +1

1 Like

Pickles, as usual, Great application!!! You are also a spectacular helper. +1

1 Like

Wow, Pickles, just wow. This is an amazing application. Fantastic grammar and use of words. I agree with 99.99% Of it! You would make a fabulous moderator. +1 From me, you really deserve it. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice. +1

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone for the great support :smiley:

Pickles ur patient and a great person so I don’t think anyone else deserves this more than you no offence to other people anyway for the amazing pickled 1+ signed by barrack Obama BOTHEPRES <----- that’s his real signature

Um wait that’s pickles

1 Like

Hey thanks

1 Like

yw!

1 Like

You definitely did a great job with this application, your responsible and nice on the server as well so it’s a +1 from me. :smiley:

1 Like

I shall give thee pickles a 1+ for his efforts in helpin others and how he has a great patience so with no objection thee 1+ he wanted 1+

1 Like

Weird, it looked like wapa already did a +1, because a person has the same pic.

1 Like

his brother stole his picture :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Okay, sorry for the derailing, no more(Don’t respond to this dragonslayer)

1 Like

Thanks Wapa

1 Like