[Accepted] TeeShuun's Ban Appeal.

[Q1] Provide the Ban link
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4280

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I did but I promised to not break the rules again.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, It was fair since using modified cilent was my choice.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’m sincerely sorry for breaking the rules in the server. The reason I was using modified cilent was because it was easier to for me to play. This is the first server I’ve played on and I hope that I can continue to play in this server, I know that my action are extremely unfair to the other players so I’ll promise to stop using it and play in the server fairly. Once again, Im sorry. Thank you.

1 Like

Why should I trust you will not just cheat again, but in a more secretive manner? You clearly disregard the rules. Many players that I have unbanned for using modified clients decided to continue using them anyways but with attempts to further disguise the act. Why should I unban you, if it is to the expensive staff’s time to watch over you, the basic principles of the rules, and to the legitimacy of survival?

It was selfish of me to use modified cilent and I am guilty of what I did. I’ve learned my lesson and promised not to use it ever again. I am willing to face any consequences If I do it again.

Appeal accepted.
Better not happen again.