[Accepted] STS's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My IGN is STS, but you may also see me online as S7S from time to time.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I’m on the server pretty much every day for an hour at minimum after school and such.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I have been on the server for almost eight months now (since 1.1.2 - The ultimate world v2), and thought I might help out for once rather than let everyone else do the work helping others. I’ve been helping out a lot more on the server recently and I’m keen to continue doing so.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will be able to help out by answering the questions people have on the server. As I said in the previous question, I’m looking to help out people on the server more.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, I have a good enough knowledge of the game and tshock to answer at least most of the questions on the server. I have run several of my own Terraria servers which has increased my knowledge of the server commands beyond user level.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I spend most of my spare (not on the server) time working on various build projects that go toward my school major project to be handed in at the end of the year. In short that means I like coming up with new ideas and innovations that improve on current technologies, the current one being a basic electromyographic powered arm, (its ok if you don’t entirely believe me XD). Also been watching a bit more anime over the past couple of months so if you know any good ones then let me know :slight_smile: . I also play at an odd time in comparison to the other moderators and helpers (+10:00 Australian eastern standard) so I will be able to help when most of the other admins and such are offline.

One final note, This website account shows that I have been on since August last year. However, due to the changes after 1.2 I had to make a secondary website account called ShaunTSheep, which is linked to my in-game character. Not sure on what you, (Popstarfreas and Tvolk) would want me to do about that seeing as the problem with linking older website accounts seems to be solved. Just letting you know to save possible confusion in the future.

2 Likes

Very well written m8; you also help a bunch so it’s a +1

2 Likes

I remember back when I first joined. You havent changed a bit, and this is well typed. +1

2 Likes

+1 i seen you about and helping and u were really nice about it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the replies :smiley:

2 Likes

yw

2 Likes

First off I shall say that this is overall well written, straight forward, and neat. You help quite a bit on the server, and you are nice at the same time. I think he has been on this server long enough, so he knows pretty much everything about it. He would make a great helper. +1

2 Likes

I agree with Chen, this is a spectacular application, and, you help out a lot. +1

2 Likes

This has been the best app since pickles

2 Likes

Bump! Can’t let this one slip away! Hope you get it.

2 Likes

Since I recommended that you should apply for helper, there isn’t really anything else to say. However I would like to say a few things. STS, you are one of the friendliest crew members on the server. Every time I am on the server you are helping. This application is very well written and I believe that you would make a wonderful helper. What you have posted here is certainly one of the best helper applications that I have ever read. Basically what I’m trying to say is +1. :smiley: (I would +100 this if I could)

-Tip/Donuts

2 Likes

very good app I think this deserves +1:)

2 Likes

Forwarding to testing phase

2 Likes

Nice breh

2 Likes

Once again, thank you all for the replies and +1’s :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep! :smiley: and ShaunTSheep? Nice :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, this is the other account I was talking about, forgot to switch it back to STHES.

2 Likes

good luck hope you get helper!!!

2 Likes

Defiantly a +1 from me. STS is Knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous, will be a great Helper.

+1

2 Likes

For the sake of a single account and this app, your Terraria Account has been attached to STHES instead of ShaunTSheep.

2 Likes