[Accepted] sluvx's Ban Appeal.

It says you are banned forever : dark-gaming.com/ban/4275 idk what I did wrong yesterday when I was playing survival I played for like 20-30 mins? then when I was fighting vampire I got very laggy then when I left the server and come back then it says entering awesomeness : complete it stuck there only when I changed port to 7776 it says am banned forever

1 Like

Be sure to read your banlink reason and the rules, then
Follow the ban appeal format here.

1 Like

I just want the reason why I got banned

And I don’t know what to do am not very good at English

Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? I said something from the begging then I got warning when I got warning I did nothing else to get ban just play normal I said a bad word

Beginning*

Please man if I get unban I promise that I will never do anything that breaks the rules I was enjoying survival .-.

1 Like

Modified client in survival to cheat in items. You had 99 living rainbow dyes which could not have been obtained legitimately.
Follow the ban appeal format here.

In your case:
[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4275
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? Yes or No
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason. Yes or No, and Why?
[Q4] Why should we unban you? Please man if I get unban I promise that I will never do anything that breaks the rules I was enjoying survival .-.

Please answer [Q2] and [Q3]

1 Like

Q2 No , idk where I got 99 rainbow dyes when I was playing I died then I respawn then when I opened my backpack I saw that rainbow dyes I thought maybe someone dropped it but I didn’t see anyone said anything about it so I continued playing and idk how but I took 2 nebula pickaxe idk how it’s the same thing when I respawn I got these 2 idk how I got them if it’s against the rules please remove it and unban me please

Q3 No, because I didn’t that if I got 99 rainbow dyes I would get ban I thought that maybe someone dropped it to giveaway I really don’t know what to do please am sorry remove the dye and pickaxe or remove everything I will start from the beginning

1 Like

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke/were in issue with.
Be sure to check out section #5 and #10

1 Like

#4 items drop Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1. idk if is this but it was something about dropping spawn

And I was about to tell my cousin about this survival before I even got ban but nvm got banned , by the way I will get unban? Or no?? Banned forever? I will even delete the account that has the dye if u want

1 Like

Appeal Accepted.
Unbanned.

1 Like

Thanks :smiley: am so happy next time I will be careful if I got something I will trash it I will just do things alone without help

1 Like