[Accepted] SiphHD's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link; Your ban is either t.dark-gaming.com/ban/0 or dark-gaming.com/ban/0
(paste the correct one! The two are different)
-https://t.dark-gaming.com/ban/613
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
-No, I didn’t know Boosting is against the rules. Besides, it was an ignorant mistake.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
-I think my ban is fairly enough, boosting really makes the fun of the server gone.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
-I think you guys should unban me because as I said, it was an ignorant mistake and had no idea that it’s not allowed and I really really miss playing in the server again. I think DG is like no other compared to other PVP servers that I’ve been in before, it’s very unique that’s why I love it. Besides, everybody deserves a second chance ain’t it?

(Quick Question)
Lord Avery mentioned that if I get unbanned (I hope I will) my account will be reseted. Is that true? Because I have /permabuff and I worked for days to get it. Can you guys just reset my whole account but not the /permabuff please? That would be much appreciated.

1 Like

You worked for days to get it… really? After making another account and simply killing them over and over? That’s not work.

1 Like

I agree with Rofle. Think before you do.

1 Like

You’re both just giving false information. I’m an old player, I joined here last year I think, I got /permabuff a long time ago. You can just reset the account if you want.

“Think before you do” -Razor 2016

1 Like

Thanks for quoting me. Razor is quote king now.

1 Like

You’re an old player? So it seems you might’ve been breaking the rule multiple times. Nothing here explains why you were even breaking the rules and then neither further explaining how such an event will not reoccur.

1 Like

Look. I just did the thing once. I didn’t know it even existed. I’ve never done it in the past. Anyways, I’m sorry for what I did.

1 Like

Why were you killing an alt account over and over? What was the entire point? Clearly it wasn’t for fun, clearly it wasn’t because you were fighting a friend and clearly it wasn’t because you were trying to do something legit. I see no other reason than you wanted to cheat, which apparently “it was an ignorant mistake” as though killing a dummy account over and over to gain xp without challenge in a mode that would usually require some skill and challenge, would be ok. If that is so, I really don’t see how I could trust you ever if that is your way of thinking.

1 Like

I didn’t know “Boosting” is a thing, I thought that getting exp easily isn’t a big deal. I’m sorry for exploiting the leveling system. I know what I did was not cool, I don’t expect you to unban me or anything but I’m sorry for letting you guys down :<

1 Like

https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421 Read over the rules and then confirm to me you have. It is vital you understand what rule you broke.

1 Like

Ok, I’m done reading the rules. Sorry for breaking the rules.

1 Like

Unbanned. Use one account only and if you’re going to PvP do it against real people who aren’t just sitting there like ducks.

1 Like