[Accepted] SentialYT's Ban Appeal.

I don’t even know why I was banned. I was simply playing survival mode and I seen the message “You are banned forever”. I don’t know if it was a possibility that some other hacker or whatever gave me god mode or dropped me spawned items or what but I would like to know why I was banned and hopefully get unbanned because I love the zombies gamemode and really want to get back to playing it

You need to follow the ban appeal format.

[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/3771
[Q2] I didn’t break any rules and was called hacker and got really confused when someone said that because I wasn’t using any hacks/cheats
[Q3] I don’t think my ban was fair because I don’t even know why I was even banned in the first place
[Q4] you should unban me because I love playing zombies and I didn’t have a reason to be banned in the first place
*Fixed banlink

Are you sure that is the correct balink?

Im pretty sure

that’s what it shows me when I try to do anything on the server

Your name is “GoPro x Mystic” and you were banned 5 years ago? Please double check your banlink if that is not the case, as dev patches haven’t been an issue for the past few years.

is there any possible way I could send you a picture of what I see

im so sorry my banlink is 3771

well that’s the number or whatever you call it

it actually shows you’re the one that banned me…

is there any possible way you can just unban me from zombies that’s one of the only reasons I got on the server. I love the zombies mode and cant find another zombies on any other server

[quote=Joshua704]I didn’t break any rules and was called hacker and got really confused when someone said that because I wasn’t using any hacks/cheats [/quote] Nobody mentioned you, your name, or someone using hacks in chat at the time save for me who banned you. Phaselink. See next response or banlink as to why you were banned for using cheats/hacks.

As stated in the banlink, you were banned for using a modified client for impossible immortality and to set your health to 500 hp immediately after you first started playing in survival.
How does not reading your banlink make this ban unfair?

I didn’t use cheats… I don’t know if it is a possibility that someone else gave me god or the 500 health or whatever… this was one of the first times ive ever played survival. I mostly play on this server for zombies because I cant seem to find any other servers with zombies

Brush up on the rules and copy exactly the rule(s) you have broken.

WHAT RULES DID I BREAK! IM TELLING YOU I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! Something happen to make me have all the health or whatever the reason i got banned was. i don’t even play survival and that was about the first time i ever have so i would have no reason to even give myself that health or even any clue on how to do that in the first place

Video
You clearly have an impossibility with your client, seeing as you do not die have taken damage well over your max hp.
This is an unobtainable advantage in your favor, which is against the rules. Regardless if you admit to using a modified client to cause this or that it was a “glitch” you have broken the rules.
Do you still insist otherwise?

I don’t know what you want me to say at this point… I just want to get unbanned so I can play on the server again… you’re saying I broke rules by having a bunch of health or whatever but If I’m saying someone else gave me the health like another hacker or it was a glitch than how does that mean I broke the rules wouldn’t it be that other person?

[quote=Quinci]You clearly have an impossibility with your client, seeing as you do not die have taken damage well over your max hp.
This is an unobtainable advantage in your favor, which is against the rules. Regardless if you admit to using a modified client to cause this or that it was a “glitch” you have broken the rules. [/quote]

I couldn’t find the rule that deals with my situation but whatever rule I broke I swear I will never do it again

I very well believe I’ve sufficiently explained already, but again, you were banned as stated in the banlink for using a modified client to have impossible gameplay behavior. If you’ve actually checked the rules, your “situation” is included under §5¶1:

[quote=popstarfreas]Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits
Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed. [/quote]
Were it a so called “glitch” or due to another player “hacking” you still are subject to this rule violation.

I’d like you to to give a good answer to [Q4], “Why should we unban you?” as I am convinced you yourself of your own intention used a modified client to obtain these gameplay impossibilities. There is no such “glitch” that constantly restores your health and affixes your position to behave regardless of knockback taken, nor one that increases your health to 500hp. And a hacker has limited control of the status of other players in the server, and cannot manipulate your position or health to such a degree without exploiting vulnerabilities in the server itself, and if they have, anyone doing such a thing would clearly be with much malicious intent and would not go to such lengths (that involves breaking laws) to troll one player to give them godmode. Or might you insist that this is some glitch, which happens to have zero details and is absolutely irreproducible, or that you were hacked by someone else which is nigh impossible? Rather, I am in the belief you find it a minimal issue to break the rules and felt free to pass your offense off with an excuse.
So again, why should I unban you if I am in full belief you are lying to me that you have not used a modified client? If hesitation is non-existent as you lie, how can I believe you would not hesitate to further break the rules at a later date?

[Q4] I should be unbanned because I swear not to break the rules I have broken and never play survival again because of this whole incident and only play the zombies mode

Appeal accepted. You must follow the rules.