[Accepted] Resolute314's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4873

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I feel like I’ve changed my toxicity and I want to play on the server. It’s not right to use profanity against others EVER. I understand that profanity is NOT to be used against others, no matter who they are or what they do, it’s NOT allowed to be used. Sorry I didn’t stop earlier, Razorvenom. I’m starting to play Terraria less and less now to sheer boredom. Sorry if this is ordered randomly. I will not use profanity against others on said server anymore.

2 Likes

I have literally warned you like 15 times for profanity in the last few weeks and I’ve never seen you make any effort to stop. You knew it was bannable - why did you do it?

It’s not right to use profanity against others ever. Not on this server, at least. How do we know you’ve changed?

3 Likes

I’ve changed because I promise I won’t break the rules, any of them. I’ve also been playing on another server that also has the same rules and haven’t used profanity against people there, but this still doesn’t change the fact that I clearly broke Section 1, #5 of the rules specifically the chat rules. I’m sorry, I promise I wont break any more rules; I’ve already re-read all the rules.

2 Likes

None of this explains why you did it in the first place.

3 Likes

I did it in the first place because I was getting annoyed by annoying people, completely oblivious to the fact that it’s offensive and not very mature at all, childish actually.

2 Likes

Ok, I used profanity because it’s something I’m used to and I can change myself. I promise I won’t use profanity at all on your server. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I don’t see evidence that you aren’t going to get triggered by frustration again. However, I hope that time and this ban appeal has been enough for you to try to change. You have been Unbanned.

2 Likes