[Accepted] Phase Ban Appeal

I did not know that spamming in phase would get you automatically banned, which I should have because of in the fact that if you spam in the server you get temporary ban from chatting. I think my ban was fair, Fierce Deity told me not to, but because of how stubborn I am, of course I did. I would like to get un-banned because of not knowing the rules to Phase, not knowing what to do, I went with instructions from other people in the lobby, it’s nice to be able to chat with people I don’t really know but that’s besides the point. It’s fun being able to play on this server, speak with these people, and sometimes I get bored of playing, like holding down the mouse in the zombie maps, getting seriously frustrated in the Knight’s Challenge, etc. So that doesn’t mean i have to stop talking to people in general, I don’t wanna be one of those people that sit back and watch, I like to have fun <: (By the way I was banned on Phase Terraria Chat) Kinda becuase Fierce kept calling me a “spammer” so I got ticked off :stuck_out_tongue:

Your Friend,
                                                     Star ::
2 Likes

And why would you spam?

2 Likes

Fierce ticked me off :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How, by warning you about spamming? That doesn’t make any sense. Also, ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

2 Likes

Well if you look before that, you kinda were calling me a quote unquote SPAMMER

2 Likes

Was it not true? Did you not spam on my discord, forcing me to kick you from it?

2 Likes

I spammed on discord like twice, and after I gtg, you instantly kicked me. And what was true?

2 Likes

Hold up, why would you even spam? That’s just childish. You should learn to control yourself if you don’t want to end up in bigger trouble.

2 Likes

Because i’m thirteen, and i make mistakes, like you and me and now I know what I did is stupid and convincingly funny. Look I’m sorry and I swear to my life that this will NEVER happen again.

2 Likes

Star, being 13 is not a reason. I just turned THIRTEEN and I am a freaking PvE Manager, oh and I became the PvE Manager when I was 12. If a 12 year old can be this responsible as to become a Manager, then a 13 year old can control themselves to not spam, at least. So, being 13 is not a reason. Everyone makes mistakes, yes, but this can very easily be avoided.
Now, let’s just say you did this for no reason and that you won’t do it again, alright? If you do it the 2nd time, you will need a good reason to get un-banned again.

2 Likes

Fierce ticked you off so you decided to spam the server? That doesn’t match at all. Why would you spam the server if someone is ticking you off?

2 Likes

Well it wasn’t really like that, I was messing around in his discord server, and then he thought I was spamming so I decided to actually “spam” but really this is my fault I should have known better, Fierce really isn’t a problem to this is was just me messing around in the server…

2 Likes

Re-added. The chat is privilege of all users that should be used to communicate. Spamming fills the chat with nonsense that no one wants to read and makes it harder to spot and follow legitimate messages. Refrain from spamming the chat in the future.

2 Likes