[Accepted] perkycats mod app

[Q1] Name:
Amani

[Q2] IGN (In-game name) :
Perky_kat

[Q3] Why you want to be a Moderator (At least 150 Words)
I wanna be mod because I wanna help out the server I know their is other ways to help like helping them build a house or
just being their friend, I still do that but I wanna help out a little bit more. Also sometimes I see people who grief and cheat and
I get really sad because I cant do anything about it and I am like hey is their any mods here and no answer I try telling them to stop and they’ll just tell me what are you going to do about it (actully they ignore me but thats what they’r saying in my head). Anyway I wanna stop any griefers or hackers from ruining this AWESOME server and also another reason is well sometimes people on the server get bullied and cursed at and I can tell it makes them sad and I would like to make people happy
that’s all I have to say for why I want to be one!

[Q4] Why I should accept you (at least 50 words)
I think you should accept me because am really kind and like I said I do give second chances and I do have alot of experience I was mod about two times I went from mod to co_owner on another server and I have worked with alot of people. I would have applied for staff sooner but I felt like I was already happy since I was staff on two servers but then one server had budget cuts and the other server had well idk they shut down cause I cant connect
and I waited a while after they shut down and now I applied for mod :slight_smile:

[Q5] Make up 2 scenario’s, include the chat and any commands you would use

user 1) USER 2 IS HACKING HELP! HELP!
Me) Calm down, why do you think hes hacking?
user 1) He cant die in pvp
me) Sometimes thats just a glitch
user 1) But thats not it he also can fly infinitly!
me) User 2 is this true?
User 2) YES it is and you cant do anything about it
me) please take your hacks of or you will have to be banned
user 2) OMG I AM SORRY NO PLEASE dont ban me ill take my hacks off
me) thank you

user 1) OMG MY HOUSE IS GRIEFED
user 1) mod! help please
me) what happened?
user 1) didnt i just tell you
me) oh yea sorry
me) /tp user 1
me) omg who would do such a thing
user 1) i dont know
me) hold on let me see who did it
me) hmmm which command should i use to check /history, /reenact, or /prunehist
me) Oh i know ill do /history to see who did it! and when he did it
me) Oh it was user 2
server) User 2 was banned for griefing
user 1 ) now what my house is griefed
me) dont worry ill use the rollback commands!

[Q6] What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator? (At least 30 words)
I will not abuse my commands and I will be active ALOT
also I will help players more often cause thats what being mod is about
I will also be kind and give second chances exept for big griefes and hopefully I will not let you down if you do say yes

[Q7] How often can you be on the server and active to help people?
I can be on alot if i try my best probably 4 hours a day if I am not busy these few days I had comp problems but I got them fixed
so I will be on much more!

[Q8] Where have you had experience as a staff member and for how long?
like I said in why you should accept i was mod in one server and co_owner in another for about 5 months and then one server
had budget cuts the other I really dont know what happened to it I couldnt connect all of a sudden

[Q9] What is your exact time-zone?
central

[Q10] Because of no previous experience on Dark Gaming, would you be willing to take part in some assessed training?
Yes I will do whatever it takes to make sure I help out more!

[Q11] If you was asked to watch over the server for 2 days, with the privilege of extra commands, how would you do it?
I dont really know how to answer that question so i am going to try my best I would use them only if I have to and I will not abuse them
also if they’r like the fun commands I wont use them alot ill admit I will use them like 1 time just to try them like the /firework command
but i wont like spam them

Thats all i have to say hopefully youll take this app into concederation
and if you say no please leave a reason so that i will know what i need to improve

2 Likes

Very nice App I love it!

Super long but well worth it!

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Not sure about this app since most of it is ooc for a app…
Also, not much general info
i would like the names of these servers you were staff on and not just another, Seems fake,
plus the scenarios look copy’d off others,

I may give a down vote for this,

2 Likes

the scenarios or actully i made them up and i am not good at making things up and i dont know what ooc means and if you want the ip ill tell
-EDIT- I cant say well i did but i deleted it because it counts as advertising.

2 Likes

It means out of char as in your talking about stuff that should be lefted off a app,
Also
Q7 - Q10
Are abit lame,
But great job i… guess looks like you put work into it,

2 Likes

i just answered the questions honestly if you need more tell me

2 Likes

Awesome application

2 Likes

Thank you and Bavery I respect you opinion thank you for telling me,what I need to improve

2 Likes

Wow … its better than the application i made right now

Wow … its better than the application i made right now

2 Likes

So you guys like it? Oh and baveries comments were his opinions I respect them.

2 Likes

@Zues

i never said he did
i just said they were lame,

2 Likes

Well I like it. Although you could have had the consideration to actually capitalize your I’s. But +1

Good application

2 Likes

Thank you and for the capilization I was writing super fast cause I was like nervous and thoughts were going in my head so I capitilized some and the others i forgot to!
so next time ill try to capitilize the I’s but thank you thats something I need to improve more on my apps

2 Likes

Yes it is but nontheless it was good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you!
so much all of you!

2 Likes

I’ve seen you on a few times, so I can tell you’re at least somewhat active. However, very poor grammar was used in this app. Thirdly, are you even a Helper yet? I don’t think I can up-vote this, but I guess I won’t down-vote it either.

2 Likes

I skipped builder because it said "If you already have experience in using tShock and its plugins commands, then you might want to make an application for Moderator instead. "
And sorry about the grammer like i said i was really nervous, and i was typing too fast.

But then again thank you for telling me what i need to improve the grammar
i never was really good at it but ill try!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hm, A bit skeptical. If I see a bit more people I know and trust approving it you’ll have my vote as well. Good job by the way.

2 Likes

Thank you apaturescience!

2 Likes