[Accepted] My Helper Application!

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is NE0Man5.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
About 1-2 or three hours a day. (If I’m not probably on vacation but I will announce if I’m going on one in a thread.)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
Because I would really like to help everyone, and progress the server.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I will always give up something to help, Whether its a game or something else.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes. I am usually pretty good with plugins and general vanilla stuff.

[Q6] Tell us about you? My in-real life name is Colin. I like PvP alot in games such as Minecraft and Terraria. My favorite sport is basketball. I am a kind person and always give a hand to help. I also have experience with ranks on Minecraft servers like Co-Owner, Admin, Mod, etc.

So that’s my application, wish me luck! :smiley:

1 Like

I would make the questions a bit longer.
EDIT: You made it better, so I give you my +1.

1 Like

I think you can do better, like adding some more to Q3, Q4 (maybe Q5 if you can) and Q6. I’m not going to make up my mind untill you improve your app. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

OK, I will edit.

New and improved! :smiley: Well-not really new…

1 Like

Neutral

Neutral

1 Like

?

1 Like

Oh, you don’t do neutral on these forums? lol

1 Like

I’m not in a clan. xD

1 Like

neoMan5 Just asking are you an crew rank on the sever

1 Like

He is, you can check on his wall.

1 Like

kk

1 Like

Yes I am crew.

1 Like

This now that it has been edited is a pretty good app and you are helpful on the server so i will [b]+1[/b] this! GL! Don’t lose hope! xD

1 Like

nice app :stuck_out_tongue: +1

1 Like

My first application failed so bad… xD

But this ones turning out good.

1 Like

I know how you feel buddy. I also made the same mistake but I never gave up! I hope I see you in the sever! Good luck! +1

1 Like

On request bump ! XD

1 Like

Bump! don’t lose this bro! It’d be such a shame to lose it now!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like