[Accepted] momoko69's ban appeal.

[Q1] My ban link is http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3932
[Q2] I didn’t break the rules knowingly and I’m pretty sure it was a glitch as I have bad Wi-fi where I’m at right now.
[Q3] I do think my ban is fair but the items that I had glitched from before I entered survival and when I entered.

[Q4] In conclusion, I think you should unban me because when the items glitched thought it was a part of the game and if this happens again ill trash the items. I will try to make sure this never happens again. Thank you for reading this thread and I hope you unban me. Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.
I have read all of the rules and will not break them again - momoko69

1 Like

Just read the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
Then tell me that you have read the rules in its entirety.

1 Like

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.
I have read all of the rules and will try not to break them again

1 Like

Appeal accepted.
Unbanned.

1 Like