[Accepted] Kyogre/Instinctive's ban appeal

I was banned for jokingly joining with an alt called HardBassDancer (the legitimate HardBassDancer is a notoriously infamous hacker). Before I had the chance to explain myself I was banned by Lord Avery.

[Q1] Banned for Misbehavior
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? No. I’m not even sure if it was a rule.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? I mean, I think it was fair, since HardBassDancer (the real one) has a long history of hacking and ruining PvP for fun. At that point anyone with the name HardBassDancer was considered the legitimate version and banned immediately. I completely understand why I was banned, it’s not a matter of an unreasonable ban at all.
[Q4] Why should we unban you? I did that as a joke, I didn’t realize that I would be banned that quickly. I didn’t really do anything wrong while I was on that account, except for having that name. What I intended to do was join with the name and start PvPing legitimately, which I’m pretty sure would have come as a surprise to those who knew who the real HardBassDancer was.

(My registered name is Instinctive, not Kyogre)

The ban reason is misbehavior as with the amount of times HardBassDancer has evaded ban, there’s no real reason to continuously ban with the correct notation.

So despite knowing that HardBassDancer is a hacker there to ruin the experience of players, and waste the time of staff, you decided to impersonate them as a “joke”? You do understand that our server staff have been working hard to deal with him for the past few weeks? Why would you think it funny to spit in the face of the staff that put in so much effort to provide you with a fun experience?

You might want to give the Rules a read.

I’m don’t really have a defense against that, so I’m not going to try to, nor will I attempt to justify my actions. I say in the most sincere way that I understand that I am in the wrong, and that I am sorry for what I did. Now that you put it that way, I know the extent of my actions, and I swear I won’t do it again.

Again, I’m sorry. Please give me another chance.

Unbanned.