[Accepted] Knight_Robokill's Phase Appeal

[Q1]Why do you want back in the discussion?
[A1] I want to be back in the discussion so that I may chat with others in game and say hi to my friends every once in awhile.
[`Q2]Why you were removed?
[A2] I really have no idea why I was removed. It’s been little over a year since I was removed so I don’t remember the real reason.
[Q3]Do you think your ban was fair?
[A3]Can’t really elaborate on this as I don’t know why I was removed in the first place.

2 Likes

To be honest, I think Rofle should make a format for this kind of thing. Also nice to see you back Robokill.

2 Likes

Same reason as the other people. You added a removed person (GoldenRound) into the Discussion, so you were also removed.

2 Likes

How can someone avoid this?
Plez tell me I’m scared now

2 Likes

Ask the administrators if that person has been banned from phase.
If they say yes, just don’t add them. If they say no, add them freely.

2 Likes

Yaay thanks!

2 Likes

Ah, I was unaware GoldenRound was removed from the discussion. I was a helper back then and had no idea that you could be removed from the discussion for those reasons. I understand now that what I did was wrong, and I respectfully request to be unbanned from the Terraria Discussion.

2 Likes

You were once a helper? o_o
GoldenRound was removed?
When the hell did you stop being helper?

2 Likes

Knight was a helper quite a long time ago, he ended up becoming incredibly inactive and as such had his helper taken from him. Like he went more inactive than I did

2 Likes

Uh is it possible if I can get a final decision for this?

2 Likes