[Accepted] Jonnie's ban appeal

[1] Why were you banned? Greifing
[2] When were you banned? Today
[3] How long have you been banned? 1 day
[4] Where were you when you was banned? Building my house, at my house.
[5] Who banned you? If you do not remember their name, then what was their staff rank? Cheese something.
[6] Do you think your ban was unfair? If so, why? I know my ban was reasonable. Greifing should be a ban
[7] Why should we unban you? I am really sorry that I greifed. I will NEVER do it again. I really love this Terraria server, and I really want to get back on. I promise I won’t do it again! I promise.

It was Cheeseman. Also, before you got banned, it looked like you really regretted it. I can tell you are very sorry, and cheeseman will look at this soon.

I’ll inform cheeseman and have him look at this.

bump

I understand that you feel bad about this, but griefing should not be tolerated. I want you to be on the server but I think some sort of precaution should be taken to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

I just wanted to bring this appeal back up so noone forgot about it.

It’s your call you banned him.

I think we should remove all building permissions for a while just so he can continue on the server but keep creations out of destruction.

May I ask, how many blocks did he grief? If it was a high amount I’d be in favour of that. Like BoB said it’s your call. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jonnie is a good person and was really excited about DG I hope he gets unbanned :slight_smile:

I’m not sure how many blocks he griefed (I’ll be sure to check that next time if ever) but I will accept this appeal. Welcome back to the server!

Well ok, I was just wondering because the minimum block amount for a ban is 10. If it was lower than 10 then he shouldn’t have been banned. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll close this thread then.
*Remember to lock and edit the title of a thread when you’re done with it. :stuck_out_tongue: