[Accepted] jeeper's ban appeal

[Q1] http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3822
[Q2] I didn’t know I would get banned, as I got the luminite from somebody’s treasure bags.
[Q3] I think it was very fair, although I did not cheat to get it, I didn’t give it out, and I didn’t use the luminite.
[Q4] I really like playing on the server, mostly zombies. I hopped onto survival, just to see what its like. As soon as I enter, the entrance is flooded with moon lord drops, and even some treasure bags. I didn’t know what to do, so I just took it and put it in my safe. I think I should be unbanned because I still wanted to play survival and other gamemodes, but I didn’t know this would get me banned.

1 Like

Mess up on ban formatting on my part. This is your banlink: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3822
I updated your [Q1] to the banlink

1 Like

I fixed it, thought it was because of swearing.

1 Like

Just read the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.

1 Like

#5 Profanity and Related
Profanity and related language is to be used rarely, and may not be used against someone.

I swore once, and it wasn’t towards anybody. (I said “I’m so f***ing bad lol” )

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

I didn’t have a hacked or modified client though.

1 Like

Check section 10.

1 Like

Oh. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

1 Like

There’s still a rule you broke in section 10. Read over the rules, and copy that rule here (about the items you’ve kept).

1 Like

#4 Item Drops
Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1.

1 Like

Appeal accepted.
I will have to clear your item when you come on.

1 Like