[Accepted] JackUK's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number; E.G. dark-gaming.com/ban/555
The ban number is 356, Supposedly ‘griefing’
[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
i was not warned before i was banned. I was plaing in the mob farming area when somone said goodbye jackuk then they banned me?!
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think this ban was totally. unfair. I havent grienfed in my whole time being here. the only block breaking i recall was in a lihzard block plce where i was getting ready for a tornament with thestral and the icy master. i had my picksaw out and i accidentally broke 3 blocks. I replaced them the best i could but they didnt look right. i havent done anything and it breaks my heart to see me getting banned for no reason. this greatly wrecks my chances of becoming helper. I dont really understand this ban.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
you should unban me because i technically didnt do anything wrong and i think its greatly unfair that i didnt have any say in the ban. I didnty know i could get banned for accidentally breaking three blocks! i should be unbanned because i am i good contributor to the community and i play rthis server alot. This false ban greatly wrecks my repuation applying for higher ranks and my chances of my helper application getting accepted have diminished

Jack, you griefed STS’s arena and you have to make this in the proper format or else it will not get accepted

Updated <3

Jack, you aren’t even in the tournament :expressionless: what were you doing there even?

Jack, you aren’t even in the tournament :expressionless: what were you doing there even?

I teleported to zz ultimate zz to see what was happening and there was a nice arena i asked if i could join and the icy maser said yes. So i joined his team. Later, he said i couldnt join the tornament soi asked if i could just spectate. they said yes so i did.

This is what you griefed. Seraph told me to get over there because he’d found a grief I went over there and fixed it and this is the results. Are you sorry for your grief, and promise you will never do it again?

Yes i am extremely sorry! i dsidnt mean to d it and i wont ever do it agaibn. Picksaw deleted.

Ok then, I will unban you soon.

Thanx <3