[Accepted] Ironman's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/976#
[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
No,I was offline when i was banned and logged back in to the game to realize i was banned.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, my ban was fair.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
First off I apologise for griefing.I did not realize that i was griefing as i thought that that was a protected area.I had my mining set on so i was going at an incredibly fast rate.I was digging from the fishing hole which was protected so i also thought that that place was protected.This server is the only server that i go to and is nonetheless my favorite.If there are still some problems, I would be happy to fix them. I sincerely apologise for my mistakes. Before i was banned, Yamik and i were making a PVP Training Area. I would like to finish that to benefit the Dark Gaming community. Once again, my sincere apologies

1 Like

Staff member should be with you within the next few hours if not in a day or so. For the time being make sure to thoroughly read over the rules of the server so that this shall not happen again,

1 Like

Yes,will do.

1 Like

Do you know who banned you? As in their username

1 Like

No sir. I just logged in to see that i am banned.

1 Like

This was somewhat minor grief. You need to verify that you have read the rules, that you understand them, and that this matter will not happen again.

1 Like

Yes, i have read the rules but I don’t think this is a minor grief as it has surpassed the block count of 10.Nonetheless, I would be happy to fix this.

1 Like

Don’t worry about fixing these type of things, there is a roll back command that is used whenever these types of cases occurs. So sit tight and follow those rules :smiley:

1 Like

Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like