[Accepted] Im sincerely, very, extremely sorry For this.

Q1: Dark-gaming.com/ban/1202 which is the link of my ban info.

Q2: No, I was never warned before being banned because they already saw I had the Armor And Wings of the Redigit.

Q3: I think my ban was clearly fair considering I foolishly disregarded the rules such as no Dev. Patch

Q4: First off, I would like to apologize for using developer items and the Dev. Patch. As soon as I was banned I realized my mistake, I’m very sorry and I will not ever make such mistake again. I thought it would be funny using the Red’s Wings infront of people to show off but as soon as I was banned, I felt bad inside. This server is such a nice one and it helps me refill my potions, bullets, and weaponry and armor. I really hope you can unban me for my wrongdoings. I should’ve realized how foolish it was to do that. I really love your server once again, and I’m sincerely sorry.

1 Like

You are aware that Modified clients are not permitted on this server?

Please respond that you have understood and it will not happen again and I will remove your ban.

/e I would also like to say that you messaged me previously saying you didn’t even have the dev patch now you say you did?

1 Like

I understand and I swear i will not do it again and if I do you 1000% have full access and permission to ban me permanently and it will not happen again.

Im aware that i did that and i did so because i was desperate to get back on the server. I lied and I also apologize for that too.

1 Like

If you are caught again with that patch you will be banned and it will not be removed like this one.

1 Like

Yes sir

1 Like