[Accepted] Hirochi's Application for Helper

I now have 7 +1s

My Format
[Q1] What is your in-game name?
•Hirochi

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
•I come and play often, Probably around 2 - 3 times a Day. Once I join the server i play for about 2 - 3 Hours. So it’s about 3-6 Hours a Day

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
•Because people kept saying I don’t have the right to give them warning because I am a crew rank. I would like to reach a higher rank for them to realize that I can give them warnings for Spamming, Caps, Profanity, Rude, Vulgar words on Chat and other stuff that are not meant to be done on the Server. Which is why I would am to be at least a moderator to have the right. I realized I have been helping a lot of people lately so I’d at least try to be a Helper in the server, so they wouldn’t ask anyone randomly and see my rank then just ask me how to be a Crew and stuff.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
•Answering questions depends on how much I know. I will answer your questions and requests if I can do so. But if it’s a Building Competition like what’s being held right now? I will not help you build what you wanted to build because the Host says "- Person who is not in the competition can not help(That includes advice) " I will only help if I am allowed to.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
•I am expecting [b] A LOT[/b] of questions but I do think that most questions are being asked quite often.
(Ex.How do I become crew? - Just go to dark-gaming.com then Register+Log-in. After logging in please do Click “DTP” and there would be a guide to help you go to a Crew Rank. If there are none, please do tell me I would help you in Registering. but you must first have Steam account w/ Terraria on it)

[Q6] Tell us about you?
•I Started playing in this server since September 23rd, 2013 I do think that it is about time that I go Helper
rank. I am a Experienced staff (Moderator) In another game called Garry’s Mod. I had fun playing in that Game but I have seen a lot of players that Grief, Spawn Kill, Spam, Crash the server, and Going against any other rules that they are not supposed to go against. I loved this server because of it’s Staff members, They are so responsible ever since I met them. We can even spawn bosses just by Breaking the signs on the arena. I also have taken some interest in other systems such as Trading Inventory and such. I also liked the Rank up by getting EXP from bosses and Mobs ^^ But it was removed, but even if it was removed I still played on this server :3 I know that it would be annoying that we answer random questions from other players even if we already answered a few times and they kept asking without paying attention to our answers. But that happens every time in the server so I don’t really mind ^^ I’ll keep answering a few times. I will stop answering when he will not really pay attention. I do hope you guys help me in this Application :slight_smile: P.S I just noticed that I typed a bit too much for a Helper Application. Please do have patience on reading all of these >.< Thank you very much!

[color=red]Requirement:[/color]
✓ - Have been on the server for at least 1 week
✓ - No application made which has been denied within the last week.
✓ - Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings
✓ - Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent)
✓ - Have a Verified In-game account
✓ - Be mature
✓ - Be willing to give up normal Crew stuff to help people
✓ - Already help people on a daily basis and answer questions
✓ - Have a good moral standing

2 Likes

very nice +1

2 Likes

It’s like I made a moderator app e.e

2 Likes

ahhahaha i mod app is way longer but still a good helper app good luck

2 Likes

+1 from ThePunisher too.
You have lots of knowledge on the game, and from the Garry’s Mod server you have got the experience that you need
and even more in order to become a staff member.
Good Luck!

2 Likes

+1
I met him. He was extremely helpful.
Also, I skipped the “Tell us about yourself” part. Too lazy.

2 Likes

I do not have a Gmod server but I am a moderator on a friend’s server. it’s great
search “Social Players” I only log in when there are 4 and Above players. Just to make sure they don’t cause too much trouble for the other players and to the server itself.

2 Likes

Hand me the ip. Nao.

2 Likes

Guys, take it to the PMs or talk on Steam about it. No advertising allowed.

2 Likes

good job hirochi i give you a +1 great application!

2 Likes

Thanks for being a good friend. I give you my +1 because I think you will become an outstanding helper. I hope we see each other on the server soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks Cool and a Like it 1+!

2 Likes

[quote=Raiku02][Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
•Because people kept saying I don’t have the right to give them warning because I am a crew rank. I would like to reach a higher rank for them to realize that I can give them warnings for Spamming, Caps, Profanity, Rude, Vulgar words on Chat and other stuff that are not meant to be done on the Server.[/quote]

Just a reminder

You are a [u]Helper[/u] so enforcing the rules is not your main priority, you main priority is doing as the name implies and helping all of the times. Remember, when staff is on, it is not your job to enforce the rules. An appropriate time to enforce rules is to remind the perpetrator of the rules, then come and get one of us. When none of us are on, screenshot and make a report.

P.S. [u]I did not pick you at random or because you had a major fault, I’m going to start judging apps and correcting mistakes more than I do now. So I just started with this one.[/u]

2 Likes

Got it. No offence taken

2 Likes

Great app i like it +1

2 Likes

Training begins. 1 week. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello sir.
Due to the replacement of managers,
you will be granted with one more week for testing.
Good Luck.

2 Likes

I don’t have to create a new app do I?

2 Likes

No need, you just received one more week for the test

2 Likes