[Accepted] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?

My in game name is legend master

[Q2] How often are you on the server?

I’m on alot almost everyday. But I’m focused in school so when school starts not alot but I will try to be on when I can. I take school work very seriously but I’m not crazy about it I love the server and i would be on almost everyday if I could.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?

I want to become a helper because I love helping people. Also I help people alot and this is my favorite server I would love to help the people that make this server what it is. Sometimes I get questions like how do you use this command or could you get me this item and I’m happy to help them with all there needs.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Yes I would like I said I love this server and I would help anyone who needs help when they need it. I already help my brother and sister with there Terraria needs and they always say “thank you so much you should help other people that need help with Terraria”
If I needed an item from the server to build a house and someone needed help I would drop everything and help then as soon as possible.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes I’m not good with t-shock commands but I can answer most questions thrown at me about Terraria. But I always know the basic questions people ask. I’m good and fast at answering but I’m not a fast at typing so it may take me a Minute or two to answer.

[Q6] Tell us about you?

Im 11 my name is Andre I live in Virginia with a dog and alot of friends I play sports like basketball, archery, football and soccer with my friends. I work well under pressure I can deal with alot at once. I don’t slack, I’m a very hard worker.

[Q7] Conclusion

I think I should be helper because of all the reasons listed above. I’m good at helping I want to get this server to the number one Terraria server of all time. And I’m good at answering questions and helping people. That’s why I think I should become helper.

1 Like

There’s not very good grammar on this… Like “im” instead of “I’m”…

1 Like

sorry

sorry

sorry

sorry

can u approve now?

1 Like

Nice Application, Good detail on all of the questions and nice grammar :slight_smile: Good Prioritsaion and Good Luck :smiley: +1

1 Like

I don’t know if I can Do This but +1

1 Like

You can :wink:
[b]+1[/b] Now it looks like a little effort was put into it, you added proper grammar so Imma hand this ovah. +1

1 Like

I’m not sure but if I get + 3 Do I go into training phase?

1 Like

Look here read what’s in da red. Da red iz da updated part

1 Like

You still need to proofread this and correct your errors. Also you need to use BBCode in this application. It’s obligatory to bold the questions using [b ] question here [/b ] (Without the spaces.) Regardless, good luck with your application.

1 Like

i still dont understand that

1 Like

A +1 from Saxon! or Awesomeness 4.5 When I was testing him on how to get crew and there was other people that needed help, he solved all their problems quite quickly! Good luck. Also you need to put your questions in bold.

1 Like

I dont know how to bold I tryed

4 + 1’s yay!

I bolded

fixed errors

ok

im ready for test phase

1 Like

BUMP! ok im back but im still going on more trips but I will try to be on a much as I can

BUMP! ok im back but im still going on more trips but I will try to be on a much as I can

1 Like

Er… Shadow edit the spam out xD

1 Like

You are now in Pending. Stay active on the server and good luck.

1 Like

Changes to hard metal

1 Like

The reason your comment was deleted was because it is derailing this thread. The reason the title changed is because of the way the system works. Please don’t post spammy comments.

1 Like

BUMP I have aced 2 tests so far

1 Like

Once your application is pending you have no reason whatsoever to bump it. In the future, please do not bump this thread.

1 Like

You have completed all 4 tests! You are now a helper, good job!

1 Like