[Accepted] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name? My in-game name is XxDEMONLORDXx with caps and lowercases as you see.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? I just started playing on the server but I always am active to new servers and I think I may have been on this server before if not but I am am a active member.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper? I would like to be a helper because I am usually nice to members I want to meet new people and help players out. I would also love to help the staff out because they mean alot to Dark Gaming. I usually respect everyone and follow directions and I know all helpers respect others. I would love to learn from the upper levels and be trained as I will try to make the server as fun as possible for everyone. I think this is a great oppurtunity for me to be helper on such a great server!

[Q4] Tell us about you? I usually play on 3 different servers ALOT but since this one is kinda convincing me to keep playing on it I decided yes I am going to combine all my time playing on all 3 different servers to play on this the most. I am a staff member on another server but that server is getting boring and I know this server will not get boring. I always follow the rules no matter what. I think I will love this server and I thank you too giving me a oppurtunity to Apply as a Helper. Gender: Male

2 Likes

Great app. You put some considerable writing into this. +1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i think it was a great app and you are very helpful in game +1

2 Likes

Thank you guys I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Great application! Love how you did the words correctly and did not rush you will be a great part to the server! +1

1 Like

You “usually respect everyone and follow directions”? Hah, jk, well done. +1

2 Likes

Haha thanks tvolk131!

2 Likes

Nice application and writing skills, and you seem to be fairly nice (+1)

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

i dont have an opinion yet, so i base mine off other people’s responses since i dont play on the server anymore.

2 Likes

+1

Please review this when possible pop.

2 Likes

Thank you !

2 Likes

Ohh you have six +1s. You only need 3. Well done.

2 Likes

Haha thanks!

2 Likes

This application has been accepted. If you would like any help or have any questions, please ask an Administrator/Moderator or PM me directly.

2 Likes