[Accepted] Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in game name is General-M12.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I’m on this sever everyday for around 7 hours sometimes.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
Because I love helping people, also and im a creative builder and sometime I build for member if they get into trouble becoming a crew. and ill answer any question that people throw at me.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
When playing this game and this sever of course I am surly of prioritize helping and answering questions.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I always answer any question that people ask me even question that I don’t know I give it a try. I’ve also been familiarizing myself with the commands and rules of this server.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My real name is Nathan I’m 21 years old just finish my second year at UNI I live in my own place I have a girlfriend, also I watch to much TV so I watch any kind of stations or channels, such as Family Guy, Futurama, CSI Miami, and ETC… Im a bright person not a terrible person I hate bully’s. I also really enjoy gaming and if you have any question about me feel free to add me in steam my name in steam is General-M12

That Concludes My Application I hope you like it.
Thanks for reading.
General-M12.

1 Like

Great application! I think you deserve 1+
Few spelling mistakes, but other than that, good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

TY that means a lot can you tell which mistakes

1 Like

You made a bit of spelling mistakes but that doesnt matter i give it a [color=blue] 1+ [/color]
cause you deserve it you always help out on the server and you helped build cr

1 Like

You didn’t wait 2 weeks after your previous application got denied.

Also this is just another copy off of Nokia’s application… -1 (Look at Q3 and Q4)
EDIT: Thank you for editing the copied parts out. But now please edit the grammatical errors. :stuck_out_tongue: My -1 is revoked. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

wat I didn’t copie this one

1 Like

Ok I’m seriously about to have an aneurism.
You can’t steal content. This is the third time someone has stolen from nokia. I’m frankly done with this.

1 Like

I didn’t copied this time if its the same doesn’t mean its copied other people can think of it too you know

1 Like

Yeah that was the least sincere excuse I’ve ever heard.
You have already been warned not to copy so this is not going to slip by.

1 Like

dude just read my app again nearly none of the is the same of nokia app

1 Like

Please edit this. It has many grammatical errors. and it’s copied. If you edit it properly you will get considered. :smiley:
Ok awesome, you took the copied parts away. :smiley:

1 Like

of it*

donut read it now is it better

1 Like

+1 Good application. Nice Grammar. Friendly and Helpful Builder and Friend :D. Make a great helper!

1 Like

im not a she im a guy

1 Like

O.o ok

1 Like

You edited only a few of your errors, not all of them. But you get my +1. This application is long and is well explained. So +1 from me.

1 Like

ty

1 Like

yaey good job General

1 Like

Well done friend. +1

1 Like