[Accepted] exanderpol ban appeal

Q1] Provide the Ban link or number

Ban #10 for Advertising (I am sorry i have now link or anything… During login i see message : Banned for advertising)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

It was certainly fair;

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

Hello dear Dark Gaming staff.
I am really sorry for breaking rules by my son. My liitle boy is devastated after receiving a ban. He had no idea what he was doing.
So what’s happend yesterday ? He came down very sad saying that he was banned for playing on Dark Gaming. I asked him how is this possible? He said he just typed on chat 0.0.0.0.0.0.1… After reading forum and rules I think automated service thought he was adverting some ip address and banned him straight away. I am really sorry for what happend. My son doesn’t even know what IP address is. Please if you could unban he’s account. I explained him not to do anything like that (spam…weird numbers etc. I showed him the rules).

1 Like

The IP-ban system is indeed automatic. It bans for any string of numbers broken up with periods (as those could be IPs).
Thank you for going over the rules with him. He will be unbanned as soon as possible.

What is the account (or character) name he was banned on?

1 Like

Hey. Thanks for replying. The character name he was playing at that time was: Steve
His steam account is: exanderpol

Is that what you looking for?

Thanks again

1 Like

Alright, they should be able to join now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good. He can log in again. Thanks so much. :smiley:

1 Like