[Accepted] Dream3r Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number
dark-gaming.com/ban/75
[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
Maybe, I don’t know
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I was banned for cheating, which I do not. I am an honest player! If I kill everyone in pvp it does not prove that I’m a cheater.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’ve been playing terraria for two years. If you thing I’am a cheater then let me pass all your tests. My english is very weak. I do not always understand what you are asking of me. I will answer any of your qestions. Ban consider not fair.

Cheating? If by cheating you mean hacking, then that is a serious offence. You can’t be banned for proness(?)

I agree with Chaindeath you can’t hack.

Pun banned you for hacks, You told us your accessoires which were “Celestial stone, Master Ninja Gear, Fishron Wings, Moon Stone and Ankh Shield”. So how were you able to run? Your running animation showed us hermes boots projectiles. That means you need to have boots in your inventory, but you told us nothing about boots. That means that you were using Red’s Wings in your accessoires slot and Angel Wings in the social slot. Red’s wings allow you faster movement speed than frostspark boots and extremely fast flying speed. Pun has to decide if he unbanns you or not.

We recorded all the conversation, both me and Zanto,
and as he said, you were running like you wore hermes boots or other running-speed modifier boots.
The total amount of active accessories are no more than 5 items, and you listed them all,
but as I remember, Fishron wings aren’t giving you any more speed than regular walking.

Boots do not affect the speed of flight. I move only leaps and bounds.

“Your running animation showed us hermes boots projectiles.”
Really? You confuse the animation from the master ninja gear.
If you want I’ll take off the Angel wings and nothing will not change.

And I use Hallowed armor
Hallowed Mask: 10% increased melee damage critical strike chance, 10% increased melee haste, 19% increased melee and movement speed

Personally I don’t think Dream3r was cheating. I just think he pvps abnormal amounts. I’ve seen him die to me and many others. It’s just like pickles, he’s just insanely hard to kill. Why not get terry and pickles to try to kill him and then see??

Personally I don’t think Dream3r was cheating. I just think he pvps abnormal amounts. I’ve seen him die to me and many others. It’s just like pickles, he’s just insanely hard to kill. Why not get terry and pickles to try to kill him and then see??

Sorry about that repeat my phone lagged a bunch

You can record me on fraps and slow shooting concider.

I have killed Dream in pvp many times. (he killed me many times too) From my experience pvp-ing Dream (AKA Noooob) is not a cheater. He’s just way better at using hooks than anyone else in the universe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you)))

XD

Oi… I’m also pro in using hooks >_> They even call me cheater/hacker for having high damage and having very fast terra blade XD So I don’t think he’s hacking when it comes to hooks c:

Player is now un-banned.
This thread is now marked as Accepted and closed.