[Accepted] danypopeded's Ban Appeal

[Q1] http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3843

[Q2] i didnt deided to see the rules and yes im sorry cause i get the two sdmgs and the stardust wings

but i didnt give it to somoen i found him have my caracter that was weird

[Q3] sorry cause i glitch and get free items that was fair to ban me

[Q4] i will start like a new guy and im not going to do my fault again never ever i will play like a good person

and there is no server better than dark-gaming server i did a fault but im not doing that again .

please unban me this is my last chance i will not do this again

and thx

1 Like

[quote=danypopeded][Q2] i didnt deided to see the rules and yes im sorry cause i get the two sdmgs and the stardust wings

but i didnt give it to somoen i found him have my caracter that was weird

[Q3] sorry cause i glitch and get free items that was fair to ban me [/quote]
I have warned you in the past not to use hacked items and not to abuse exploits. I was on and watching you at the time, so I know you were cheating them in by yourself.
Iā€™d like to know the other sideā€™s perspective; Is it so compelling to cheat, as 500+ other players have done, regardless of any consequences? Why do you play survival, if you arenā€™t actually progressing, but using cheated items? 5/9 players Iā€™ve unbanned so far have promised not to cheat again, yet did so again at a later date and henceforth banned. How do I know you wonā€™t just become part of this disappointing statistic, if the rules apparently did not matter to you?

1 Like

i love playing survival whit other player and not alone and im not going to cheat again never ever plsssss trust meeee

trust meeeeeeeeee

you can watch me all the time

i only wanna play whit others

im gonna read the rules

pls unban me i wanna play whit others i will not cheat

1 Like

Why did you knowingly break the rules despite multiple warnings not to?

1 Like

:confused: well i was just buy terraria a noob dying alot of time that why i was cheating and idk what i . but what is disappointing statistic ? now i care about rules i wanna play survival whit others im bored playing alone and this server is the only working server the others are dead or crush i know now that cheating is like stealing and im not gonna steal in a game plsss turst meeee i wanna play just play like a normal guy i will not cheat

is swearing in this chat bad ?

im not joking about what is disappointing statiistic

and im serouis like dad no cheat

1 Like

Read the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.

1 Like

ok

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

#2 Exploits
Rare or otherwise unknown exploits are not allowed either. Unknown is defined as exploits that are not listed as allowed in the rules. Public posted exploits below are allowed.

#2.1 Allowed Exploits
None

i wanna know why some of my items in survival disappear when i not even equip them and that happened to me before ggetting banned

well what next

ā€¦

ā€¦

what i need to do next

1 Like

If you indeed have read the rules, answer me this;
In what circumstances are hacks allowed to use modified clients on this server? Answer ā€œYes you are allowed toā€ or ā€œNo you cannotā€ for each scenario. Rules here. I will have you attempt this again if there are any wrong answers. Copy the questions and leave the answers under each question.

[b]Are you allowed to use hacks if there is a difficult boss?

Can hacks be used to recover lost or stolen items?

To give out items for other players to use.

If I, Quinci, tell you that you are allowed to use them.

If Rofle/popstarfreas allows someone to use them.[/b]

1 Like

can i just get permission to chage my account i dont care if i lose somthing

1 Like

No. You must appeal first.

1 Like

ok

BAN APPEAL

pls i swear im not glitching whit slow internet again i will never do it again

1 Like

[quote=Quinci]If you indeed have read the rules, answer me this;
In what circumstances are hacks allowed to use modified clients on this server? Answer ā€œYes you are allowed toā€ or ā€œNo you cannotā€ for each scenario. Rules here. I will have you attempt this again if there are any wrong answers. Copy the questions and leave the answers under each question.

[b]Are you allowed to use hacks if there is a difficult boss?

If Rofle/popstarfreas allows someone to use them.[/b][/quote]

1 Like

who is Rofle ?

im the only one who need to do examan in summer i quiet ;-;

im the only one who need to do examan in summer i quiet ;-;

i understand why bullies in other games like roblox telling me im alone unlucky noob in this life ;-; just leave me unaccept my appeale idc i just want to play survival

1 Like

If you had read the rules, you would have seen the name of the user who had posted the rules, which makes clear their position of authority. My question also includes their alias(es).

1 Like

ill answer

Are you allowed to use hacks if there is a difficult boss?
No you cannot

No you cannot

No you cannot

im not sure maybe can make me banned by other moderator just i dont get banned if you tell them ??? im not a member

If Rofle/popstarfreas allows someone to use them.
that dont mean me but if he tell the other moderator that this guy is allowed he could maybe

Are you allowed to use hacks if there is a difficult boss?
No you cannot

No you cannot

No you cannot

im not sure maybe can make me banned by other moderator just i dont get banned if you tell them ??? im not a member

If Rofle/popstarfreas allows someone to use them.
that dont mean me but if he tell the other moderator that this guy is allowed he could maybe

i dont like playing in pvp just survival

i try pvp but nope

is there other moderator i dont remember that i meet others

i know now that hacking is all bad

and im playing in low internet soo i think soooo much items gonna be duplicated and annoyed me in first

i have one thing to tell you
dO yoU plaY roBloX

1 Like

These are wrong.
[b]If I, Quinci, tell you that you are allowed to use them.

If Rofle/popstarfreas allows someone to use them.[/b]

[quote=popstarfreas]Section 0 - Generalā€¦ #3 Accountability
All members are responsible for their own actions when judged against the rules. Only managers with direct orders to subvert a specific rule, such as to test the system, are permitted to then not be accountable on breaking that specific rule. [/quote]
popstarfreas/Rofle is the server owner (you can see on his forum profile and in all the important forum posts) and therefore has the authority to make exceptions to the rules. A manager is also known as an admin, so would I (a moderator) be able to allow members to break rules?

1 Like

oh well what now

well is it like i have 2 wrong out of 3 that mean i did it ? :3

1 Like
1 Like

you send this 2 times maybe ā€˜-ā€™

well rofle is the owner he can chage anything and do anything but you quincy is impossible to allow members to break the rules yes

that take sooo long more than any other players why

1 Like

I gave you a set of questions, which you took a while to complete, as you broke the rules after multiple warnings.
Appeal accepted.

1 Like