[Accepted] cnktl's ban appeal

[Q1] http://dark-gaming.com/ban/3909

[Q2] Yes, I did. Honestly, I don’t know what I was thinking. I thought it would be amusing, probably but, hey, if it really were amusing, we wouldn’t be here in the first place.
I’m sorry for what I did, I can understand how one of the guys I was playing with could be mad.

[Q3] Yes, it absolutely was; hacking is not allowed on any server (that I know of). Invincibility in a pve makes a survival game pointless.

[Q4] Well, first of all, if you even consider unbanning me, thank you. I don’t think hacking is the worst that can be done, but even giving me a second chance is way too kind from you guys. This server is pretty fun; I haven’t seen any other servers with this zombie survival game mode.

Second, if you decide to unban me, I won’t hack anymore; I have read the rules and will avoid breaking them.

If you don’t unban me, that’s completly fine. After all, I did cheat. Also, sorry to the guys that were playing with me. Even if they don’t read this, they might still be mad.

My in-game user name is cnktl.

Thank you.

Edit: Here’s the rule I broke.

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

1 Like

Appeal accepted.

1 Like