[Accepted] Big Russ's Ban Appeal.

[Q1] dark-gaming.com/ban/4327

[Q2] I did knowingly break the rules, although all of the blocks were unclaimed houses and random blocks strewn about spawn, limiting a players mobility near spawn. Regardless, I apologize.

[Q3] I think the ban was fair, you were doing your job. I thought I was doing a favor by cleaning up unclaimed blocks, but it seems not everyone thought so.

[Q4] I feel I should be unbanned because I truly have fun on the server, and promise to not do something like this again. If I were not serious about this apology, I would have just moved on my merry way. This has always been my favorite server (and the only server I’ve ever been too to be honest) and I would be gracious for another chance at playing on it. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if something needs adjustment, please let me know, as I will be eagerly waiting a response.

-Big Russ

Following procedure, here’s images of what was broken:
Before::

After:

After::

Please read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.

Rules Broken:

Of Section 2: Griefing

#1 Griefing is the removal/addition of blocks to another player’s structure without their permission to do so. Griefing is punishable by no other than a ban and will not expire. Protection is irrelevant in all cases of grief. It is only there to avoid having others break this rule.

#2 Mass Grief
Any player that Mass Grief’s therefore destroying multiple structures, while still having the ability to create an unban app, will need a very good reason to be unbanned.

I am very well aware of what I have done, and while I didn’t quite know the rules about survival housing, it is completely my fault for not reading these rules ahead of time, as stated in the beginners guides throughout the forum. Additionally, if given the names of all those who had thier buildings griefed, I will personally apologize. Thank you for reviewing the appeal, once again, if anything needs revision, please reach out to me. Thanks.

Seems good to me.
Appeal Accepted.
Unbanned