[Accepted] Beed's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4898

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

I Didn’t Know I Did Brake The Rules.
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

I Don’t Think My Ban Was Fair I Wasn’t Using Cheats that Give Me Items Most Of the Items and accesories I Got from the Donate 2 Poor Donate trashcan Like those Life Fruits, Mana Crystals, Life Crystals. And Armor.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I Did not do anything Bad I just took alot of these life crystals,Mana Crystals.Life Fruits I Would Never Cheat I just Took The Things from Donate 2 Poor People Donate Trashcan I hope I Will Get Unbanned I Very Like This Server I Don’t play on Others, Thank you!

2 Likes

Clearly those items were hacked in and you do know keeping hacked items is considered a modified client?

2 Likes

Im Sorry I Didn’t Know That Is There Any Way to Get Unbanned From the Server?

2 Likes

you seem to realize your mistakes, i can unban you however if you ever get hacked items again please trash them instead of keeping them. i think you even knew they were hacked in but decided to keep them. how can i trust that you won’t do the same thing?

2 Likes

I Will Not Take Any Items From The Donate Trashcan, Its Survival So I will be able to get things myself.

2 Likes

and you know what to do when you get hacked items? you’ll trash them right?

2 Likes

Yes I Will Im Able to get things my self if i will grind alot im able to do that

2 Likes

Unbanned.

3 Likes