[Accepted] Ban-Appeal

[format]

[Q1] Provide the ban link or number
Dark-gaming/ban/71

[Q2] Were you warned being banned
No.

[Q3] Do you think your ban was fair? if not please provide a reason
It was fair i didnt read the rudes before playing on this server.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was on my test player i test items too see how good it is i tested the item on the server but i will stop testing items on the server and i wont do something like this again i promise please unban me im really sorry

[Format]

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or number.
dark-gaming.com/ban/71

[Q2] Were you warned before being banned?
No.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair, i didnt read the rules before playing on this server.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was on my test player i test items and see how good it is /i test items on servers. I wont do something like this again, i promise! Please unbann me, im really sorry.

This is how a good and clean Ban-Appeal should look like, you can take this as a format. Dont Do something like this again, next time it wont be that easy. Pop has banned you and he has to decide if you get unbanned or not. You got banned 1 time (this time), It will shrink your chances to get helper (if you want to apply for it) but its not impossible.

Do you understand why you were banned? Do you understand which rule you broke?

i understand why i was baned
but i do not know which rule i broke

Have a look at https://dark-gaming.com/thread/dark-gaming-terraria-server-rules.421
Read through the rules and see if you can identify the rule you broke.

ok

now i understand which rule i broke

Please bold your questions Sam. Otherwise best of luck

sam2130, what rule did you break if you’ve found it?

I broke the cliant one

Which are you using; a hacked client, or the ‘dev patch’?
Do you realize that this is against the rules because it is a modification of the original client?
Will you learn from this mistake and stop using a modified client?

I was use ing dev pach

Patch*

OK; either way though, you can’t be using the dev patch while on the server. Simply do not wear developer armor at all. My final two questions stand:
Do you realize that this is against the rules because it is a modification of the original client?
Will you learn from this mistake and stop using a modified client?

If you provide valid answers, I can unban you, but only if I am assured that this issue will not pop-up again.

Ok

It will not pop up again i promise

Alright, I’ll take your word.

You should now be unbanned, any problems just use the website chat, PM me or post on my wall.
~Accepted~